Thread: RIP InHuman

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 181
  1. #136
    -*[A]w[M]*-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Nawwwwwwwwww

  2. #137
    juan603's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by -*[A]w[M]*- View Post
    Yay @Dave84311 , Eat Me , Slut!
    oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Bye!

  3. #138
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    inb4ban

    END THE FED

  4. #139
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    Bai We will miss you

  5. #140
    -*[A]w[M]*-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Me too ^_^ its funny how all you fuckers get emotional cuz another nerd is leaving ur site. Well banned like im gonna be. But i don't give a fuck cuz i don't waisted half my life on this site. I just came for Zp exploits but no or ever makes those. And i already quit that shitty crossfire game a few weeks ago. I don't waist a life time on here. I don't know how the fuck u ppl stay on here for 3-4 hours a day. Btw fuck you all

  6. #141
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nah, ppl just want an excuse to +1

    END THE FED

  7. #142
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by -*[A]w[M]*- View Post
    Me too ^_^ its funny how all you fuckers get emotional cuz another nerd is leaving ur site. Well banned like im gonna be. But i don't give a fuck cuz i don't waisted half my life on this site. I just came for Zp exploits but no or ever makes those. And i already quit that shitty crossfire game a few weeks ago. I don't waist a life time on here. I don't know how the fuck u ppl stay on here for 3-4 hours a day. Btw fuck you all
    Further evidence that you're a retard.

  8. #143
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    I like MPGH for the people and the discussions.

    And this feels somewhat like CoD leveling up. Just makes you wanna keep playing. (Post bans).

  9. #144
    juan603's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Further evidence that you're a retard.
    ahahaha cool. Ban this account too. my first ever @ALL fuck wads

  10. #145
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by -*[A]w[M]*- View Post
    Me too ^_^ its funny how all you fuckers get emotional cuz another nerd is leaving ur site. Well banned like im gonna be. But i don't give a fuck cuz i don't waisted half my life on this site. I just came for Zp exploits but no or ever makes those. And i already quit that shitty crossfire game a few weeks ago. I don't waist a life time on here. I don't know how the fuck u ppl stay on here for 3-4 hours a day. Btw fuck you all
    ahahahahahahahahahaha

    You know it's impossible to hack zp, right? It'll never be done.

    Oh and it's not called wasting your life. It's called living life how you like it.

    I spend 3-5 hours on this site daily, but I also do other stuff at the same time. I'm constantly msn/skyping to friends, texting, fb chat.

    I'm going to see kings of leon later today, last time I didn't go out to see my mates for a day was because i had an exam. I guarantee the last time you saw anyone you know out of school, which wasn't your family or a family friend, was over a year ago, or for a special occasion, ie a birthday.

    This site isn't something you have to be on, I ussually have mpgh up if im on the computer, i literally leave general up and refresh every 15 mins, unless there's not much to do (now) and i refresh every couple of mins.

    Lrn2internet.

  11. #146
    juan603's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I like MPGH for the people and the discussions.

    And this feels somewhat like CoD leveling up. Just makes you wanna keep playing. (Post bans).
    stfuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #147
    Teth101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Dead
    surprisingly I remember you from when I first joined. I just got back on here recently(last week) but I plan on staying.

  13. #148
    juan603's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    ahahahahahahahahahaha

    You know it's impossible to hack zp, right? It'll never be done.

    Oh and it's not called wasting your life. It's called living life how you like it.

    I spend 3-5 hours on this site daily, but I also do other stuff at the same time. I'm constantly msn/skyping to friends, texting, fb chat.

    I'm going to see kings of leon later today, last time I didn't go out to see my mates for a day was because i had an exam. I guarantee the last time you saw anyone you know out of school, which wasn't your family or a family friend, was over a year ago, or for a special occasion, ie a birthday.

    This site isn't something you have to be on, I ussually have mpgh up if im on the computer, i literally leave general up and refresh every 15 mins, unless there's not much to do (now) and i refresh every couple of mins.

    Lrn2internet.
    Actually i was hanging with friends today

  14. #149
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by juan603 View Post
    Actually i was hanging with friends today
    Well you'll understand how you can go on this site, and have a life.

    If you can't, you are fucking retarded. And obviously trolling.

  15. #150
    juan603's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Well you'll understand how you can go on this site, and have a life.

    If you can't, you are fucking retarded. And obviously trolling.
    no shit im trolling.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast