Thread: so how was

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Spent part of the day wrestling with my fucking computer tower trying to get my new HDD in, spent another part of it trying to get windows 7 burnt to a disk and installed to said new HDD, then the rest of it trying to get 7 configured.

    Pretty aggravating actually, but at least I have a 7 drive again.
    is it self explanatory to put an HDD in?
    i dunno from experience, but from what ive seen, its just taking the hdd and putting it into the slot

  2. #17
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    my best friend's girlfriend almost raped me.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  3. #18
    100%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    %
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Way View Post
    my best friend's girlfriend almost raped me.
    Almost? How close?


  4. #19
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Way View Post
    my best friend's girlfriend almost raped me.
    If it was a girl Y U no accept?

  5. #20
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,650
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    Yes.
    Except 3D hurt my eyes
    But it's definitely better than standard
    I might watch it. I see u love the movie...
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  6. #21
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    My day was fine.




  7. #22
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    is it self explanatory to put an HDD in?
    i dunno from experience, but from what ive seen, its just taking the hdd and putting it into the slot
    Oh the act itself is piss easy. Maneuvering the drive itself INTO my computer was hard. First off, my HDD bays are long ways. That means I need to slide the drives to the left and right (facing the side of the computer) instead of pulling then straight out. With one drive already in, I had nowhere to put the new HDD because my lower bay is filled with cords from my trainwreck of a mess coming from my over powerful PSU, except to put it next to my other HDD. This means that I needed to take out my old HDD, AND my GPU, as it and the power cord for it would have been blocking me from getting the HDD rails in line to slide the drive in straight. After I got it in, I found out that when I routed the chord for the SATA power connectors behind the back panel for organization, they were upside down. So I had to take the drives back out and flip them over so that the power chords would plug in without having to pull the whole thing out and turn them upside down instead.

    After I got it in, I had to put my GPU back in which is an immense pain because my motherboard sits slightly too far down and back, so after I got the card in, it was like trying to perform surgery trying to get the screws that hold the card in to get on. I kept dropping them and losing them inside the mess of wires and dropping into the card itself, meaning I kept having to take it back out and put it back in. And there is a little lip that hangs over the back of the case that stopped me from using my screwdriver straight as it hung over the screws by like an inch. After forever I finally managed to get both damn screws in.

    Then I had to make sure everything was right, and settled. After that, for some reason, my monitor out of nowhere decides to fall flat on its face. I wasnt even touching my desk and it falls over, and breaks a leg off my keyboard. I glued it back on, but now my keyboard is warped. Monitor is ok THANK FUCKING EVERYTHING. I dont have another $100+ to spend on a monitor because mine decided to just get up and try to fly away.

    Then of course 7 wouldnt burn to the damn disk, so I had to do it like 4 times. But once I got 7 installed and activated, its been ok since then. Been trying to get all my preferences set back up though.

    So yeah, something that should have taken me like 2 minutes to do, took me almost a full hour, and another 2 after that for something that should have only taken 1. The installation for 7 took as long as I would have expected at least.

    So yeah, long day for me.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #23
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Oh the act itself is piss easy. Maneuvering the drive itself INTO my computer was hard. First off, my HDD bays are long ways. That means I need to slide the drives to the left and right (facing the side of the computer) instead of pulling then straight out. With one drive already in, I had nowhere to put the new HDD because my lower bay is filled with cords from my trainwreck of a mess coming from my over powerful PSU, except to put it next to my other HDD. This means that I needed to take out my old HDD, AND my GPU, as it and the power cord for it would have been blocking me from getting the HDD rails in line to slide the drive in straight. After I got it in, I found out that when I routed the chord for the SATA power connectors behind the back panel for organization, they were upside down. So I had to take the drives back out and flip them over so that the power chords would plug in without having to pull the whole thing out and turn them upside down instead.

    After I got it in, I had to put my GPU back in which is an immense pain because my motherboard sits slightly too far down and back, so after I got the card in, it was like trying to perform surgery trying to get the screws that hold the card in to get on. I kept dropping them and losing them inside the mess of wires and dropping into the card itself, meaning I kept having to take it back out and put it back in. And there is a little lip that hangs over the back of the case that stopped me from using my screwdriver straight as it hung over the screws by like an inch. After forever I finally managed to get both damn screws in.

    Then I had to make sure everything was right, and settled. After that, for some reason, my monitor out of nowhere decides to fall flat on its face. I wasnt even touching my desk and it falls over, and breaks a leg off my keyboard. I glued it back on, but now my keyboard is warped. Monitor is ok THANK FUCKING EVERYTHING. I dont have another $100+ to spend on a monitor because mine decided to just get up and try to fly away.

    Then of course 7 wouldnt burn to the damn disk, so I had to do it like 4 times. But once I got 7 installed and activated, its been ok since then. Been trying to get all my preferences set back up though.

    So yeah, something that should have taken me like 2 minutes to do, took me almost a full hour, and another 2 after that for something that should have only taken 1. The installation for 7 took as long as I would have expected at least.

    So yeah, long day for me.
    Tl;DR looks like u had a rough day

  9. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post


    Tl;DR looks like u had a rough day
    Very tl;dr. I think typing it out to vent made me feel a bit better though.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #25
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Very tl;dr. I think typing it out to vent made me feel a bit better though.
    Aww thats better /hug

  11. #26
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Watch more

  12. #27
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    Watch more
    i am,
    Destiny - Starcraft 2 on Justin.tv
    root destiny was getting DDosed by this kid,
    then they were on a skype chat, and dude omgggggg
    destiny was SHITTING on the hacker,
    it was litterly the funniest thing i ever heard ahahahahahahahah

  13. #28
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Almost? How close?
    do u want to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post
    If it was a girl Y U no accept?
    he is my best friend u perv!

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  14. #29
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard Way View Post
    do u want to know?he is my best friend u perv!
    I haz gay butt sex with my friends

  15. #30
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,794
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    IB Extended Essay in maths
    @Alen
    is IB hard? i got the letter for the opt in, and idk if i wanna do it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast