Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 151
  1. #121
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Stop comparing it to other things, its not at all like communism.
    Its like saying
    atheism - you have no purpose to live
    suicide - you have no purpose to live
    fail logic is fail. saying atheism is right is saying suicide is ok.
    @Bombsaway707

    do you know anything about atheism at all? saying atheists have no purpose to live makes no sense. reasons to live; friends, family, life experiences.

    reasons to live in the religious sense - to one day die, then may or may not go to heaven depending on your life decisions.

    if anything at all, being religious is the most self centered thing ever. following the set rules created by a jew in the desert, saying it's gods word. if you succeed by following these rules then you get to go to paradise. you do things for yourself, to help yourself get a better chance at being in a better place in the afterlife.

    there's no argument to what i said, if you actually had knowledge about atheism and religion you'd know that both of them are flawed. there's no reason to argue about them. nobody knows the truth or not. nobody ever will.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #122
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    @Obamasbitch ]do you know anything about atheism at all? saying atheists have no purpose to live makes no sense. reasons to live; friends, family, life experiences.

    wjats the point of life experinces if u just die and never get anymore u just lay in the ground and decay

    reasons to live in the religious sense - to one day die, then may or may not go to heaven depending on your life decisions.
    exactly to live forever makes alot more sence

  3. #123
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    It's also a bullshit excuse to bring peace to society,
    If u want peace, just bring morals or common sense,
    I'm not using excuses.
    It's true.
     

  4. #124
    Justified2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    6
    People use religion to make the world have an explanation.

    For example, Christians believe god created the world.

    It helps humans stay sane and not have to stress out over everything, and it provides a 'hall pass', for lack of a better example, for life. That's human.

    People also use religion to relate and connect with other people. They think if they have more in common, the stronger the bond will become. This makes humans feel safe, and accepted into society.


    Suck on that loli-of-knowledge

  5. #125
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    ITT: Trolled as fuck.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #126
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,903
    My Mood
    Blah
    There is a debate/religion section for this..

    Ffs, this is le gay.



  7. #127
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i believe in evolution
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  8. #128
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    i won this thread

  9. #129
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post
    i won this thread
    You won shiet.
     

  10. #130
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post
    i won this thread
    no you twat. it's called being preoccupied with more important things.

    trying to justify god being a reason to live, is just really stupid. i've tried to be polite thorough out this debate towards the religious side, but twats like you just make me enraged. the whole point of life experiences is to live your life. you might know when you're dead. nobody knows what happens when you die. but trying to say that heaven is some sort of reward for going through a life, is complete bullshit. i suggest you learn facts before you speak. you're highly uneducated about religion and atheism. just because you follow a religion doesn't make you king shit about the topic.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #131
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) View Post


    Then why did Jesus Rise as a jew and was jewish
    Quote Originally Posted by Obamasbitch View Post


    no you twat. it's called being preoccupied with more important things.

    trying to justify god being a reason to live, is just really stupid. i've tried to be polite thorough out this debate towards the religious side, but twats like you just make me enraged. the whole point of life experiences is to live your life. you might know when you're dead. nobody knows what happens when you die. but trying to say that heaven is some sort of reward for going through a life, is complete bullshit. i suggest you learn facts before you speak. you're highly uneducated about religion and atheism. just because you follow a religion doesn't make you king shit about the topic.
    why u ragin and rlly whats the point of experiencing life if u just die tho

  12. #132
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post




    why u ragin and rlly whats the point of experiencing life if u just die tho
    if you haven't noticed, i'm far more knowledgeable about religion/atheism. you can't argue with me about it. i understand that it's your opinion and you should keep it to yourself. trying to press it onto others is immoral in my books. only reason why i started posting was because op is a twat.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #133
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obamasbitch View Post


    @Bombsaway707

    do you know anything about atheism at all? saying atheists have no purpose to live makes no sense. reasons to live; friends, family, life experiences.

    reasons to live in the religious sense - to one day die, then may or may not go to heaven depending on your life decisions.

    if anything at all, being religious is the most self centered thing ever. following the set rules created by a jew in the desert, saying it's gods word. if you succeed by following these rules then you get to go to paradise. you do things for yourself, to help yourself get a better chance at being in a better place in the afterlife.

    there's no argument to what i said, if you actually had knowledge about atheism and religion you'd know that both of them are flawed. there's no reason to argue about them. nobody knows the truth or not. nobody ever will.
    I think he means that people with religion have great things to look forward to, beyond that of atheism.

  14. #134
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fapper View Post


    I think he means that people with religion have great things to look forward to, beyond that of atheism.
    I.E. Hell amirite?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  15. #135
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Religion has nothing to do with ''pee''''pees''
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast