Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired

    Just the Beginning

    This is just the beginning of the MPGH loader... Might not be done soon due to i cant get a hold of my old Coding buddy


  2. #2
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Make it look sexier. I don't like ugly things on my desktop.

  3. #3
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
    Make it look sexier. I don't like ugly things on my desktop.
    Beta is going to be A Beta

  4. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    loaders never go successful. and most of general doesnt give a fuck about hacks


  5. #5
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    loaders never go successful. and most of general doesnt give a fuck about hacks
    Yepers they do trust me i got this hhehehhe... and mvoe to Combat arms section for more attention

  6. #6
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    ... What does it load? Nice search, looking for your rival website hacks?


  7. #7
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    ... What does it load? Nice search, looking for your rival website hacks?
    It not odne yet and it gonna load hacks.... Do you have the server name? without that the login part wont work correctly meanining anybody could just log in

    Edit: Database name i meant

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    no. just give up, make an injector instead


  9. #9
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Do not want.
    Free Tristan <3

  10. #10
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Yea, wasting time on a loader that won't benefit you and rarely anyone isn't very sensible.

    Just work on something else. Like A website that'll make a 45$ profit a week like I am.

  11. #11
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    no. just give up, make an injector instead
    No man.......

    Here is all i need and i will be done less than 1-2 days



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
    Yea, wasting time on a loader that won't benefit you and rarely anyone isn't very sensible.

    Just work on something else. Like A website that'll make a 45$ profit a week like I am.
    im just doing it for the hell of it
    Last edited by EminemJr; 06-22-2011 at 11:11 PM.

  12. #12
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No one will download it.
    I remember last time someone tried to make something for general it failed.
    Free Tristan <3

  13. #13
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    No man.......

    Here is all i need and i will be done less than 1-2 days



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    im just doing it for the hell of it
    general doesn't understand your logic.

  14. #14
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,295
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    Yepers they do trust me i got this hhehehhe... and mvoe to Combat arms section for more attention
    i dont give a fuck about hacks, im just here cus a like the community, i dont hack in any games i play

  15. #15
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    do not want

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast