Thread: uhm...

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    evacxclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    uhm...

    whut the fuck is this

  2. #2
    DØMEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    One of those Machinima stuff I guess.

  3. #3
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    advertiser.

    /reported.

  4. #4
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
    advertiser.

    /reported.
    Lol he isn't advertising./




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  5. #5
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's the official trailer for that one thing with the stuff.

    Well, it's official, that's for damn sure.

  6. #6
    DØMEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
    advertiser.

    /reported.
    Fail reporting is fail reporting. He isn't advertising anything. He's just sharing his video.
    If this should be reported, then it would be for wrong section.

  7. #7
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    It's a shitty game
     

  8. #8
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


    Lol he isn't advertising./
    Quote Originally Posted by DØMEN View Post

    Fail reporting is fail reporting. He isn't advertising anything. He's just sharing his video.
    If this should be reported, then it would be for wrong section.
    did you kiddies watch the video?
    ad starts at 2min in,
    video revolves around the website (im guesing)
    call of duty elite.

  9. #9
    DØMEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post




    did you kiddies watch the video?
    ad starts at 2min in,
    video revolves around the website (im guesing)
    call of duty elite.
    Call of Duty Elite will be a payable subscription availlable for MW 3 that will allow access to some of the features...
    So unless he was advertising for Activision, he wasn't doing anything wrong.
    @deadskulzz

  10. #10
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DØMEN View Post

    Call of Duty Elite will be a payable subscription availlable for MW 3 that will allow access to some of the features...
    So unless he was advertising for Activision, he wasn't doing anything wrong.
    @deadskulzz
    i wasnt going to put time into reasurching some shitting COD thing, bc i dont even like COD,
    cept for 4 and mw2,
    besides, in the report i said wrong section too,
    so its not a wasted report.

  11. #11
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    i won't watch a 6:40 CoD video so please tell me what it is about.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  12. #12
    DØMEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    i wasnt going to put time into reasurching some shitting COD thing, bc i dont even like COD,
    cept for 4 and mw2,
    besides, in the report i said wrong section too,
    so its not a wasted report.
    You should still do your research before posting stupidities without knowing that acutally.

  13. #13
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Hope both of you don't start to flame because of report reason...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  14. #14
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Hope both of you don't start to flame because of report reason...
    why would we flame?

  15. #15
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea wtf is that.