Thread: Happy...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    i cant believe bin laden has been hiding for 7 years =.=!!! Lol must be hard

where is heeeeeeeeee ... under a mountain? under a volcano? rofl... if i was him i would give up
    its quite easy really. america is like the blind window licker in a game of hide and seek. we're just lame. and dont realize. that just because we think we're cool that there arent third world countries out there that are actually progressing rather then sitting around getting fat and worrying about paris hilton's roast beef curtains.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bin laden is hiding in san francisco because he knows the american goverment would be gay enuff to look there
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    castro street? xD
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Some mo fuck on youtube said that they planted bombs in the WTC I think its true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Im in the al quaida.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Jetamay and hispi you're both fucking stupid. A plane hitting the TOP of a building, creates an unstable structure at the TOP of the building. The unstability can create the whole x story to collapse, the falling weight of the top of the building causes the floors below to collapse.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

srryyy

sryyy ! for all of you we will never forget that !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Jetamay and hispi you're both fucking stupid. A plane hitting the TOP of a building, creates an unstable structure at the TOP of the building. The unstability can create the whole x story to collapse, the falling weight of the top of the building causes the floors below to collapse.
    I would like to think Bush planned it all out and I've read and seen a lot of evidence that would say he did, but just the idea that a president would have so little morality, to be able to pull this off without feeling like he was a terrible human being.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    That is true, but it wasn't the collision of the plane that caused the top floors to collapse; it was the heat that the plane caused.

That's why scientist's now are trying to create a better heat resistant metal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    That is true, but it wasn't the collision of the plane that caused the top floors to collapse; it was the heat that the plane caused.

It was proven that the planes can't generate enough heat to do any damage to the metal. Here -- They tell you that the building couldn't have been demolished with explosives, because the metal it too strong, but they also say it can be melted with the explosion of a plane. If you put together what they've told you its all bullshit.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post

It was proven that the planes can't generate enough heat to do any damage to the metal they used to contruct the towers(with a series of tests). Here -- They tell you that the building couldn't have been demolished with explosives, because the metal it too strong, but they also say it can be melted with the explosion of a plane. If you put together what they've told you its all bullshit. To summarize what they've said "A plane can melt the metal, however a bomb can't."

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You don't live in the U.K noob -_-.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123