Thread: Science Project

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,563
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


    Then don't post? Dumb fuck.


    Okay mr I use "aloud" instead of "allowed"

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    Love heart, exclamation mark.
    MPGH Member
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraJr View Post




    Okay mr I use "aloud" instead of "allowed"
    Okay Mr Big Speller.
    I ♥ people
    You're totally jelly am I right?

    Add me on Skype, I'm always on.

  3. #18
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Do not make a bomb.


  4. #19
    The Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Worried
    Do it.


    Sig By: X | MSN: X | YouTube: X | Giver of No Fucks

  5. #20
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Rocket ? :P

  6. #21
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Throw a ball at someone's head and explain to them F=ma and W=mg/projectile motion. Then talk about newton's laws and we all win. You get good marks, and people enjoy the experiment.

  7. #22
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,405
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,452
    You could also maybe do a fancy alarm clock...
    The Problem: Alarm clock does not wake you up.
    Solution: An Alarm clock that sprays water when you hit the snooze button, and has a fan to dry you off.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    <3! (06-25-2011)

  9. #23
    Smurfyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -
    Posts
    7,703
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    480
    How to electrocute yourself?

  10. #24
    Threadstarter
    Love heart, exclamation mark.
    MPGH Member
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfSniping View Post
    You could also maybe do a fancy alarm clock...
    The Problem: Alarm clock does not wake you up.
    Solution: An Alarm clock that sprays water when you hit the snooze button, and has a fan to dry you off.
    This sounds amazing but could you possibly give me the method and ingredients on how to make this :L?
    @HeroOfSniping


    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Throw a ball at someone's head and explain to them F=ma and W=mg/projectile motion. Then talk about newton's laws and we all win. You get good marks, and people enjoy the experiment.
    Lolled
    I ♥ people
    You're totally jelly am I right?

    Add me on Skype, I'm always on.

  11. #25
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,405
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,452
    Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


    This sounds amazing but could you possibly give me the method and ingredients on how to make this :L?
    @HeroOfSniping




    Lolled
    Okay I'll try.
    First, get an alarm clock.
    Put it into a box, make sure there is still plenty of space though.
    Now cut a hole in the box so you can see the alarm clock.
    Behind it, cut a whole for the plug.
    Cut a hole on the top, and put the fan on. The fan should be one of those fans that active using a switch, also they should be battery powered.

    Now for the water splash, maybe use syringes?

    This is just a rough idea, it may take quite a bit of time to build, and it might be a challenge.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    <3! (06-25-2011)

  13. #26
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


    This sounds amazing but could you possibly give me the method and ingredients on how to make this :L?
    @HeroOfSniping




    Lolled
    https://*******.com/6l4ksd5

  14. #27
    Threadstarter
    Love heart, exclamation mark.
    MPGH Member
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by whitJr View Post
    Spaces between link please.


    Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfSniping View Post


    Okay I'll try.
    First, get an alarm clock.
    Put it into a box, make sure there is still plenty of space though.
    Now cut a hole in the box so you can see the alarm clock.
    Behind it, cut a whole for the plug.
    Cut a hole on the top, and put the fan on. The fan should be one of those fans that active using a switch, also they should be battery powered.

    Now for the water splash, maybe use syringes?

    This is just a rough idea, it may take quite a bit of time to build, and it might be a challenge.
    It sounds difficult.. Hmm maybe if I had a FULL method and a FULL ingredient list I could be able to do it..
    Last edited by <3!; 06-25-2011 at 11:18 PM.
    I ♥ people
    You're totally jelly am I right?

    Add me on Skype, I'm always on.

  15. #28
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,405
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,452
    Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


    Spaces between link please.




    It sounds difficult.. Hmm maybe if I had a FULL method and a FULL ingredient list I could be able to do it..
    Yeah, it actually is pretty difficult.
    A friend did something like this, wasn't for a science project, but because he likes building stuff.
    He did some slightly different things, though.
    I'll think of more.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    <3! (06-25-2011)

  17. #29
    Threadstarter
    Love heart, exclamation mark.
    MPGH Member
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfSniping View Post


    Yeah, it actually is pretty difficult.
    A friend did something like this, wasn't for a science project, but because he likes building stuff.
    He did some slightly different things, though.
    I'll think of more.
    Thanks heaps
    I ♥ people
    You're totally jelly am I right?

    Add me on Skype, I'm always on.

  18. #30
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Experiment the big bang theory.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast