Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 638
  1. #106
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    no, not fat, just full fellas , had a barbeque that day . But i hope im not fat
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  2. #107
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    no, not fat, just full fellas , had a barbeque that day . But i hope im not fat
    your bulked, in some aspects.


  3. #108
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post


    your bulked, in some aspects.
    well i hope i get a bit more cut
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  4. #109
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    well i hope i get a bit more cut
    all in good time mate.


  5. #110
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    Day 10 (i know it looks like the same shorts



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Day 11 (I need to work on nutrition, any help mates? )



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  6. #111
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The basic rule of nutrition is balance. If you are doing a lot of exercise, eat more... especially foods that are high in protein (builds muscle). If you are having a recovery day, eat less because you won't burn it off. Research on the internet and find out how intensive your exercises are, and how many kilo-joules you burn. If you are doing high stamina activities (running, cycling, swimming) then you would want to eat a lot of carbohydrates. They help the body regulate temperature and give you more energy. Things like pasta are high in carbs.

    Hope I helped.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  7. #112
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    The basic rule of nutrition is balance. If you are doing a lot of exercise, eat more... especially foods that are high in protein (builds muscle). If you are having a recovery day, eat less because you won't burn it off. Research on the internet and find out how intensive your exercises are, and how many kilo-joules you burn. If you are doing high stamina activities (running, cycling, swimming) then you would want to eat a lot of carbohydrates. They help the body regulate temperature and give you more energy. Things like pasta are high in carbs.

    Hope I helped.
    im working out quite a bit, insanity is just an extra, i eat only when im hungry, and i make sure to make my meals high in meat, chicken etc (anything thats an animal) and eat greens quite a bit. Idk, but im thinking its the bread, im Morrocan, so we eat almost every meal with bread, im gonna have to find a substitute for that then...
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  8. #113
    Smurfyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -
    Posts
    7,703
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    480
    Woah looks like it might work.

  9. #114
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    im working out quite a bit, insanity is just an extra, i eat only when im hungry, and i make sure to make my meals high in meat, chicken etc (anything thats an animal) and eat greens quite a bit. Idk, but im thinking its the bread, im Morrocan, so we eat almost every meal with bread, im gonna have to find a substitute for that then...
    Bread is fairly high in carbs so as long as you burn it off you should be good.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  10. #115
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    thanks mates, wish the best for me
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  11. #116
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    hows the weight loss going?


  12. #117
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    i dont check weight, since muscle is more denser and heavier than fat, but i should be having an appointment with my nutritionist on the 19th
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  13. #118
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    i dont check weight, since muscle is more denser and heavier than fat, but i should be having an appointment with my nutritionist on the 19th
    good stuff keep me posted.


  14. #119
    Snipermon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
    Posts
    5,786
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    748
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fatty boi

  15. #120
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    i dunt get why ppl get workout programs
    pushups pullups and crunches and ure good to go.....

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast