Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104
  1. #46
    Khalifa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Instead of spending so much money on headphones, Ill buy a new comp .

  2. #47
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Black white and red looks cool
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  3. #48
    ~Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm sure I have heard the music played in the background from a porno.

    Code:
    DT 880 MANUFAKTUR
    aluring
    matt black
    cable
    straight cable, length 3 m
    cover
    high-grade steel
    earpad
    velours black
    endpiece
    piano lacquer white
    headband
    leatherette black
    housing
    piano lacquer white
    impedance
    600 ohms
    mounting
    piano lacquer black
    Personalisation
    no
    yoke
    matt black
    Last edited by ~Spark; 07-01-2011 at 06:17 PM.

  4. #49
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    Stick to the 880, I dont really like the looks of the 990. the 990 is slightly more bass heavy... but overall the same thing.
    Check out what the head fi people say about them, there's a noticeable difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa. View Post
    Instead of spending so much money on headphones, Ill buy a new comp .
    This. Is. Cheap.

    Not to mention the fact that there's not much that can be upgraded on my PC atm, I'm running pretty much some of the best hardware you can get
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  5. #50
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Check out what the head fi people say about them, there's a noticeable difference

    Yeah but not much, there is a review though that I have to agree with on the bass heavy comment. on the other hand, Everything i buy audio wise is AKG, which has a more neutral tone. I tried them for about 5 minutes each at this one huge german electronics store in stuttgart the name escapes me. Preffered 880 both looks and soundwise

  6. #51
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    Yeah but not much, there is a review though that I have to agree with on the bass heavy comment. on the other hand, Everything i buy audio wise is AKG, which has a more neutral tone. I tried them for about 5 minutes each at this one huge german electronics store in stuttgart the name escapes me. Preffered 880 both looks and soundwise
    Since I kinda like full sized headphones the only AKGs I ever tried were the K701s and for some reason they didn't sound as good as my previous PC headphones (ath m50s) in respect to bass. Although I'll hand them overall supremacy, at the time I was in love with bass too much to get them, even for non-PC use. And right now everyone is saying the dt880s own them so ...
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  7. #52
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Since I kinda like full sized headphones the only AKGs I ever tried were the K701s and for some reason they didn't sound as good as my previous PC headphones (ath m50s) in respect to bass. Although I'll hand them overall supremacy, at the time I was in love with bass too much to get them, even for non-PC use. And right now everyone is saying the dt880s own them so ...
    The problem with AKG K701 is they have a very neutral sound, and HUGE soundstage. so bass is insanely lacking unless you properly amp it, like to perfection the K601 are a better choice overall as it fixes both those problems its big brother has for most part. To me, the 880 dont own them but thats just me

  8. #53
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    The problem with AKG K701 is they have a very neutral sound, and HUGE soundstage. so bass is insanely lacking unless you properly amp it, like to perfection the K601 are a better choice overall as it fixes both those problems its big brother has for most part. To me, the 880 dont own them but thats just me
    The reason people hate the 880s is exactly their neutral sound, large soundstage and lack of any special "colour"

    And unless we go into the higher rank where imo the BD T1s or the HD800s dominate I doubt it gets much better than the 880 / 990s for what I need
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  9. #54
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post

    What the fuck? Taste the rainbow.

  10. #55
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    The reason people hate the 880s is exactly their neutral sound, large soundstage and lack of any special "colour"

    And unless we go into the higher rank where imo the BD T1s or the HD800s dominate I doubt it gets much better than the 880 / 990s for what I need
    I guess go find store with demos I suppose since everybody has different views/tastes on how they want their cans to sound


    or buy the denon d7000

  11. #56
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    I guess go find store with demos I suppose since everybody has different views/tastes on how they want their cans to sound


    or buy the denon d7000
    I consider my HD800s on par with the d7000, only headphones I would consider upgrading to are the T1s. But meh, saving up for other stuff that trumps my addiction to good sound
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  12. #57
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I consider my HD800s on par with the d7000, only headphones I would consider upgrading to are the T1s. But meh, saving up for other stuff that trumps my addiction to good sound
    That works too. but with the denon you get a pretty box

  13. #58
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095

    what's your favorite colors




  14. #59
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    That works too. but with the denon you get a pretty box
    People buy such headphones for the boxes, mhm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    what's your favorite colors


    Yellow? Orange? Pink?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  15. #60
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179



    dadadadada

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast