Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice, glad you enjoyed your first time, I remember the first time, I didn't get too stoned, but the first time I got really stoned using a bong was good times, I reccomend trying a friends bong.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  2. #32
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Nice, glad you enjoyed your first time, I remember the first time, I didn't get too stoned, but the first time I got really stoned using a bong was good times, I reccomend trying a friends bong.
    dude thats exactly how it happened
    usin my bro's bong
    we were usin the sneek a toke before
    then we took out the bong and shit got crazy

  3. #33
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    dude thats exactly how it happened
    usin my bro's bong
    we were usin the sneek a toke before
    then we took out the bong and shit got crazy
    i hope you rreally fucking enjoyed it
    

  4. #34
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    doesnt rly matter...
    Well okay.

    You enjoy it enough?

    (Was I right? Are you 18?)

  5. #35
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,307
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    597
    Well..All I See Is U Sexting
    Jkz Nice Pic !
    Feel free to donate to me.

  6. #36
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Get eye drops next time to hide the redness.

    If you get edibles, not only will they get you high, but you can eat without losing the high, too.

  7. #37
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    doesnt rly matter...
    Well okay.

    You enjoy it enough?

    (Was I right? Are you 18?)

  8. #38
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    Well okay.

    You enjoy it enough?

    (Was I right? Are you 18?)
    17 on thursday, enjoy it? i was laughing my ass off for no fucking reason man, dude i had my head in a pillow so i didnt wake his dad up
    o god I FUCKING LOVED IT

  9. #39
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    keep going like this
    brb, enjoying my post ban
    

  10. #40
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    17 on thursday, enjoy it? i was laughing my ass off for no fucking reason man, dude i had my head in a pillow so i didnt wake his dad up
    o god I FUCKING LOVED IT
    .
    And why you smoke it inside? You can smell it for like 12 hours (if you have really good stuff)

  11. #41
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    .
    And why you smoke it inside? You can smell it for like 12 hours (if you have really good stuff)
    dude the 4th, cops r everywhere
    and like wake pple up and theyd call the cops on me n shit
    or i just get hit

  12. #42
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    dude thats exactly how it happened
    usin my bro's bong
    we were usin the sneek a toke before
    then we took out the bong and shit got crazy
    Wow man, lucky you got to experience it the way every first timer should, props to you buddy who let you use it, and when do you plan on doing it again?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  13. #43
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    dude the 4th, cops r everywhere
    and like wake pple up and theyd call the cops on me n shit
    or i just get hit
    I haven't seen police in my village for like 5 years

  14. #44
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Wow man, lucky you got to experience it the way every first timer should, props to you buddy who let you use it, and when do you plan on doing it again?
    my close friend, and in 2 days on my birthday, im so gnna become like a hella stoner

  15. #45
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    So do you think your're cool now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast