Okay my church said I had to like try to get people to beleive in god, and jesus. So here it is.
This is how I started beleiving. Daniel is who god shows revelations(end of the world) and he describes a Giant Locus, with a giant Halo over is head(rotors), and a stinger(tail) and in the eyes he saw the face of man. The Giant Locus is attacking people from the sky, so basically he is describing a Apache or a Cobra, or some other helicopter, probably some Middle Eastern one because Apache and Cobra are american attack helicopters.
Revelations is when the whole middle east goes against Israel which we can't all lie, its coming soon due to the fact that Israel is attacking Lebanon(Hezoballah) which is ran by Iran and Syria.
No Flames please, flame if your a homo. If your atheist and this helps you beleive, I'am glad.
lol, actually thats a false revalation! If you have ever read the book of enoch (idris) it explains the backgound contradiction of that revelation and man christian revelations(which most of them failed). meh
hahaha, thats wat your priests interpret the revelations to be although I READ THESE so called prophesies and it just sounds stupid. And Israel has gone against the middle east! Im simple claiming that these so called "prophecies" half of them have failed and thus were removed from the christian church during the 17th century (book of enoch) and the rest of them which are vaugly "predicted" have come true. In retrospect the prophecies within the bible are not rlly clear!
* When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
* When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
* When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
* When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
* When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
* When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
* When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).
Propecy of iraq:
IRAQ and SYRIA
Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."