Thread: Sore as shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Sore as shit

    I went to a party Friday night... and I was already straight fucked when I got there, and there were two mfka's smoking two joints, soh I matched them up... after that... I went out into the living room and this kid was doing push-ups, and I was hyped as fuck, so I was like "Aye you tryna out push-up me?" So I went ham, I have no idea how much I did, but Ik that I did a shittttt load 'cause I'm still sore today.

    My arms honestly feel like their going to fall off. Was a good ass time though. What's been good with MPGH man.... I'm like rarely on here anymore

  2. #2
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday

  3. #3
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Oh yeah.... forgot I was on MPGH

  4. #4
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I went to a party Friday night... and I was already straight fucked when I got there, and there were two mfka's smoking two joints, soh I matched them up... after that... I went out into the living room and this kid was doing push-ups, and I was hyped as fuck, so I was like "Aye you tryna out push-up me?" So I went ham, I have no idea how much I did, but Ik that I did a shittttt load 'cause I'm still sore today.

    My arms honestly feel like their going to fall off. Was a good ass time though. What's been good with MPGH man.... I'm like rarely on here anymore
    nigr you still post too much

  5. #5
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I dun get how he's top poster at 2% activity

  6. #6
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Oh yeah.... forgot I was on MPGH
    You didn't miss much, other than the "Windia being a guy" thing.















    Exercise is for poor people.

  7. #7
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    You didn't miss much, other than the "Windia being a guy" thing.















    Exercise is for poor people.
    .... along with the chode that was posted?

  8. #8
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I went to a party Friday night... and I was already straight fucked when I got there, and there were two mfka's smoking two joints, soh I matched them up... after that... I went out into the living room and this kid was doing push-ups, and I was hyped as fuck, so I was like "Aye you tryna out push-up me?" So I went ham, I have no idea how much I did, but Ik that I did a shittttt load 'cause I'm still sore today.

    My arms honestly feel like their going to fall off. Was a good ass time though. What's been good with MPGH man.... I'm like rarely on here anymore
    Nice, man sounds like an alright time, lol I'm going to go ahead and say you probably did more push ups then him. Haha, all I did was blaze and do a bit of funny shit on friday. Been a fucking while danny...
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  9. #9
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    .... along with the chode that was posted?
    I don't pay too much attention to penises, so I wouldn't know .

  10. #10
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    I don't pay too much attention to penises, so I wouldn't know .
    Don't be a fucking retard, you know you seen the thread kid.

  11. #11
    Morior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Inspired
    xD my friend and i do push ups for fun, and when we get high, we get ripped xD
    Dear Liz,

  12. #12
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Nice, man sounds like an alright time, lol I'm going to go ahead and say you probably did more push ups then him. Haha, all I did was blaze and do a bit of funny shit on friday. Been a fucking while danny...
    Aha hell yeah man, I know he stopped but I kept going. You know that feeling where you just feel like fighting someone or some shit? That's the feeling that I had, so I just did a SHIT load of push-ups ha. Their was some bad bitches there too.

    .. and that's all you need to do, smoke weed & enjoy life bro bro.

  13. #13
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    That happen always in first time

  14. #14
    uBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your House, Creeping! :D
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lmfao, I love the use of "ham" i laughed at that! lol

  15. #15
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,307
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    I dun get how he's top poster at 2% activity
    LoL IKR
    Feel free to donate to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
  2. Random Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:58 PM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Fuckin shit :(
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 10:02 PM
  5. Wicked shit :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 05:59 PM