Thread: Advice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60

    Advice

    Hey MPGH, I need some advice on what I should do.. I like my bestfriend (girl) but she tells me everything and I know who she likes etc..
    No spam/troll fags please.
    Thanks.
    I ♥ people
    You're totally jelly am I right?

    Add me on Skype, I'm always on.

  2. #2
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Well.. How does she react when you lightly show your emotions towards her? But first.. you must check if she likes girls as well.



  3. #3
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ask her out. If she likes someone else sucks for you.

  4. #4
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post
    Ask her out. If she likes someone else sucks for you.
    Damn.. That's the cold hard truth.



  5. #5
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yes, Go for her. Ask her out straight away, before you lose any chances that you *may have.
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  6. #6
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
    Damn.. That's the cold hard truth.
    But well, better then dreaming around for weeks or even months and then finding out she has someone else...
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  7. #7
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Looks like you've been stuck in the friends zone.

    gf.

  8. #8
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Dang.. I hate the friend zone.. But it is what it is..

    If he or she is shy.. Don't just do that.. I noticed with women.. Doing that makes everything awkward.. Unless their sending you signals and what not. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    But well, better then dreaming around for weeks or even months and then finding out she has someone else...
    You know... That all depends. On the person and his/her personality.



  9. #9
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    show her you are the one. treat her to something nice, idk.


  10. #10
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    show her you are the one. treat her to something nice, idk.
    or he can show her something else....
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  11. #11
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
    You know... That all depends. On the person and his/her personality.
    Ofc it does, it always does...You can't say "you have to". She has to find out herself what to do. We can only give advice, and mine would be to not dream around. I'm currently having kinda similar problems with my gf too, so yeah...
    But well, just my opinion, what does it even count?
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  12. #12
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Ofc it does, it always does...You can't say "you have to". She has to find out herself what to do. We can only give advice, and mine would be to not dream around. I'm currently having kinda similar problems with my gf too, so yeah...
    But well, just my opinion, what does it even count?
    Well.. I know how you feel.. I've gotten out a relationship couple months ago.. and i thought it wasn't cool to be alone.. Sh.. I've already got feelings for a couple chicks.. Now I'm taking time by myself and thinking about who is the right one. Hmm, also.. What does "ofc" mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by homesick1337 View Post


    or he can show her something else....
    Just No.. Not yet..



  13. #13
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
    Well.. I know how you feel.. I've gotten out a relationship couple months ago.. and i thought it wasn't cool to be alone.. Sh.. I've already got feelings for a couple chicks.. Now I'm taking time by myself and thinking about who is the right one. Hmm, also.. What does "ofc" mean?



    Just No.. Not yet..
    ofc = of course...to lazy to tipe it out :P

    Well, my situation is a bit more complicated...met this chick on a party few weeks ago, were makin out n stuff...then she told me she has a friend. Was like /fp...but well, she told me she wanted to break up with him soon...So i was like okey...met quite often afterwards, but she still got her friend...will have to ask her soon to decide her. Even though i know that the chances for me arent the best. But well, can't go on like this.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  14. #14
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    ofc = of course...to lazy to tipe it out :P

    Well, my situation is a bit more complicated...met this chick on a party few weeks ago, were makin out n stuff...then she told me she has a friend. Was like /fp...but well, she told me she wanted to break up with him soon...So i was like okey...met quite often afterwards, but she still got her friend...will have to ask her soon to decide her. Even though i know that the chances for me arent the best. But well, can't go on like this.

    Man.. You're going to have to drop her.. She's a lost cause.. If she's going to hold on a guy.. Then go to you? Then you're the rebound.. (not good)



  15. #15
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
    Man.. You're going to have to drop her.. She's a lost cause.. If she's going to hold on a guy.. Then go to you? Then you're the rebound.. (not good)
    In my head i still know that it will never be...but well, the heart <> head. So yeah...its just that the time with her is just friggen awesome, every single minute...And shes an 8.5. at least. But well, will move away from here in a few months, so i don't really care...will see if it works, if not, then ill search a gf where i will move to.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some advice.
    By gbitz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:34 PM
  2. Thanks to all who gave advice
    By steveo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Some Advice if u Dont Want to get Banned
    By sharmar1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 03:20 PM
  4. Nub Help, tuts, trainers, advice.
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:57 AM
  5. Guys! I need advice
    By Solidust in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:34 PM