Thread: Do you ever...

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 271
  1. #151
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm here for the lulz


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  2. #152
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I came here 3 years back being an idiot, learned to code, made CA hacks, quit CA, but the general community is just so it's a habit to type MPGH into my browser

  3. #153
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post
    So many e-fags want jessika.
    shes not even hot tho
    That's correct.

  4. #154
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I started singing Katy Perry when I read this thread's title.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  5. #155
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post


    That's correct.
    Oviously like most girls you have some sort of self esteem issue.
    your not ugly, infact your cute. but i know liking you, or giving you attention is pointless becuase ill just look like a lonley e-fag looking for attention
    Go meet so real guys and enjoy your teenage life

  6. #156
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post


    Oviously like most girls you have some sort of self esteem issue.
    your not ugly, infact your cute. but i know liking you, or giving you attention is pointless becuase ill just look like a lonley e-fag looking for attention
    Go meet so real guys and enjoy your teenage life
    Or she can come over to me and I'll bang her

  7. #157
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by whitJr View Post


    Or she can come over to me and I'll bang her
    Another desperate e-fag

  8. #158
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post


    Oviously like most girls you have some sort of self esteem issue.
    your not ugly, infact your cute. but i know liking you, or giving you attention is pointless becuase ill just look like a lonley e-fag looking for attention
    Go meet so real guys and enjoy your teenage life
    so many hot girls wnna think they ugly
    they jus want the guys to tell them they pretty
    and stop with the efag shit u kno u want 2 jus as much as every1 else

  9. #159
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post


    Another desperate e-fag
    Obvious joke is obvious

  10. #160
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Actually i couldnt give a shit what any of you say or what some chick who lives amillion miles away has to say.
    im just saking what i think? people should stop trying to get in her pants because we all know we aint going to meet her irl so whats the point?
    and e-fag is a fav word

  11. #161
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post
    Actually i couldnt give a shit what any of you say or what some chick who lives amillion miles away has to say.
    im just saking what i think? people should stop trying to get in her pants because we all know we aint going to meet her irl so whats the point?
    and e-fag is a fav word
    thats exactly it
    if she wasnt far away you would be like every1 else

  12. #162
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass. View Post
    Actually i couldnt give a shit what any of you say or what some chick who lives amillion miles away has to say.
    im just saking what i think? people should stop trying to get in her pants because we all know we aint going to meet her irl so whats the point?
    and e-fag is a fav word
    It's your fav word because you hear it alot. You're obviously not mature because you have awful grammar and you way over exaggerate the distance from someone to you. You spell like a monkey. Please go try and mature troll somewhere else.

  13. #163
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    I think most of them are desprate some are just being nice..

  14. #164
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by whitJr View Post


    It's your fab word because you hear it alot. You're obviously not mature because you have awful grammar and you way over exaggerate the distance from someone to you. You spell like a monkey. Please go try and mature troll somewhere else.
    Im very mature, well read and know what im talking about, maturity dosnt go to the bounds of the brain that chang your level or grammar puctuation, now i could mkae you look like a fool you you could jsut fuck off
    i wasnt exxageratting the distance becuase i live in australia, look at a map.

  15. #165
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like to visit mpgh on my mobile when im in the toilet chucking a shit.

    Nuff said .

    I think that some of the boys on this website is lovely with their compliments , and that's about it.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast