Thread: Do you ever...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i'm just not a douche to her? so that's bad i guess. sure she's attractive, but i wouldn't date her. okay? why does it matter to you? why do you fucking care? and my post wasn't even related to jessika, dumb ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Came here for hacks long time ago but changed my ways of leechering to becoming a real member. I only like half the people here :3

Thanks
    i dont really like you either, actually i dislike you more than you dislike me

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    i'm just not a douche to her? so that's bad i guess. sure she's attractive, but i wouldn't date her. okay? why does it matter to you? why do you fucking care? and my post wasn't even related to jessika, dumb ass.
    Case and point. You shouldn't talk about maturity until you learn how to be mature yourself. I also don't understand why you even bring up maturity over the internet. If I really wanted to I could be the most mature person you've ever met, or the most immature. There is almost never a time where you have to be mature about something on the internet. That's especially the case here on MPGH. So how about you just put that argument to rest?

Also OT: Jessica knew exactly what she was doing by posting this thread. Meaning she knew it was going to start shit. She just thinks she's being cute by adding that little part in there about keeping it calm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Case and point. You shouldn't talk about maturity until you learn how to be mature yourself. I also don't understand why you even bring up maturity over the internet. If I really wanted to I could be the most mature person you've ever met, or the most immature. There is almost never a time where you have to be mature about something on the internet. That's especially the case here on MPGH. So how about you just put that argument to rest?

Also OT: Jessica knew exactly what she was doing by posting this thread. Meaning she knew it was going to start shit. She just think she's being cute by adding that little part in there about keeping it calm.
    mmhm. you're really trying to talk about maturity while you sit at your computer bashing 15 year old kids on a hacking forum. and you started this tension. everything i post must be annoying to you, even when i'm not talking to/about you. so why get involved? you must be really fucking bored.

Thanks
    to be more honest i dont really dislike u but i dont give a shit bout you

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

mmhm. you're really trying to talk about maturity while you sit at your computer bashing 15 year old kids on a hacking forum. and you started this tension. everything i post must be annoying to you, even when i'm not talking to/about you. so why get involved? you must be really fucking bored.
    I though that by 11 thousand posts you'd kinda have things figured out by now, but I guess you don't. But that's my fault for trusting a 15 year old. That's also why all those other MPGH vets don't really pay attention to you either. You put so much effort into being a jackass that its astounding, it honestly is. I can't think of anyone else on this site that gets as butt hurt as you do about the things I say. Bar-none you are probably the most annoyingly stupid person on this site. I'm not talking about the spamming/retarded kind of stupid either, I'm talking about the kind of "just doesn't get it" kind of stupid. Although it is pretty awesome knowing at that any given point I can log on to MPGH and piss you off consistently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fuck This .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i am here to have fun because this site is better than facebook i think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

I though that by 11 thousand posts you'd kinda have things figured out by now, but I guess you don't. But that's my fault for trusting a 15 year old. That's also why all those other MPGH vets don't really pay attention to you either. You put so much effort into being a jackass that its astounding, it honestly is. I can't think of anyone else on this site that gets as butt hurt as you do about the things I say. Bar-none you are probably the most annoyingly stupid person on this site. I'm not talking about the spamming/retarded kind of stupid either, I'm talking about the kind of "just doesn't get it" kind of stupid. Although it is pretty awesome knowing at that any given point I can log on to MPGH and piss you off consistently.
    i don't care about "vet" attention. i'm not being a jackass, you're being an annoying cunt. and i get "butthurt" because you're fucking annoying and i'm sick of you talking shit. (: and okay, if i'm so annoying i'll leave. peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

i don't care about "vet" attention. i'm not being a jackass, you're being an annoying cunt. and i get "butthurt" because you're fucking annoying and i'm sick of you talking shit. (: and okay, if i'm so annoying i'll leave. peace.
    I'm glad we had this chat baby. Tell me when you want to have more fun honey-bun! Daddy will miss you, so keep in touch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well that was fun

END THE FED

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

iverson954360 (07-16-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Just think about why you're on MPGH and if you actually like anyone here? I asked that because i realized i don't really like many of you,Don't take that the wrong way.I have not the slightest clue why I'm here..Lets keep this thread as calm as possible please.
    YOU DON'T LIKE ME ?

Jk.

I came here for hacks , i am helpfull so i started to contribute , met some cool ppl . Now im here just to talk about combat arms and sometimes help ppl .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ill speak for 3/4 of mpgh,

no life so i mpgh.
    lub.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I like how everybody is just a huge dick to each other
    Nipples

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast