Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220

    K NEW COMPUTER SOON

    which one to buy? kinda for gaming, but also just for everyday use.

    i currently have a HP Pavilion a6207c with a HP w2007 monitor

    i'll be keeping the monitor, just looking for a new tower.








  2. #2
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    2 one .

    Im Jazk


  3. #3
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    You'll never afford it.

  4. #4
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why buy complete towers? they allways sell them at higher prices.

    Just buy every single component at hardware shops, you can have the same computer while saving like 200$..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

  5. #5
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    None of them will run today's games with playable speed except if you put it on the lowest settings possible.

  6. #6
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverScammer View Post
    You'll never afford it.
    i'll never afford it? just shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    why buy complete towers? they allways sell them at higher prices.

    Just buy every single component at hardware shops, you can have the same computer while saving like 200$..
    i'm not wasting my time building a computer. rather buy a factory made.

  7. #7
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I say 2nd one too or you could listen to chuck norris and build the same computer at a lower price.

    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    i'll never afford it? just shut up.



    i'm not wasting my time building a computer. rather buy a factory made.
    Building a computer doesn't take TOO long but finding the parts might take a bit of time but it also helps to keep the money down which you can use to buy other things your choice i guess.
    Last edited by Unicow; 07-16-2011 at 06:26 PM.

  8. #8
    Morior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Inspired
    CyberPower Black Pearl
    This is what you buy.
    Dear Liz,

  9. #9
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    i'll never afford it? just shut up.



    i'm not wasting my time building a computer. rather buy a factory made.
    how long do you have to work for 200$. I bet longer then building ur own computer.. Or do you have brains like a cow? No offense<3
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

  10. #10
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    i don't wanna hear your retarded ass comments saying build your own computer or the graphics/processor isn't enough. i'm not buying the computer to fucking game. i may game once in awhile but it's mostly gonna be shitty free fps's because i gotta figure out the errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    how long do you have to work for 200$. I bet longer then building ur own computer.. Or do you have brains like a cow? No offense<3
    you DO realize that i'm staff right?

  11. #11
    Smurfyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -
    Posts
    7,703
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    480
    The second one

  12. #12
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post
    i don't wanna hear your retarded ass comments saying build your own computer or the graphics/processor isn't enough. i'm not buying the computer to fucking game. i may game once in awhile but it's mostly gonna be shitty free fps's because i gotta figure out the errors.



    you DO realize that i'm staff right?
    You seriously gotta calm down and also you're not staff (at least not on this account). Just giving suggestions to help no need to rage. And it says kinda for gaming on your thread which means you could want something good for gaming too.

  13. #13
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    The 3rd one has led lights , so i say take the 3rd one .

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    bobbybob3680 (07-16-2011)

  15. #14
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    I would go for the 2nd or 3rd option.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  16. #15
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    You seriously gotta calm down and also you're not staff (at least not on this account). Just giving suggestions to help no need to rage. And it says kinda for gaming on your thread which means you could want something good for gaming too.
    Saying he has the brain of a cow is insulting someone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast