Thread: how is

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Wow, I hope your joking.
    No I'm not joking, If I go hunting I always eat my kill, unless it is like Elk or something along those lines. Except, I was just trying to get that fucking pest out my yard.
    Last edited by Cocklin; 07-17-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  2. #17
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Just shitted on Dave Iverson Aleks and Inna in a bc2 game.

  3. #18
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    did you try to fuck its neck?




    what kinda drugs?
    and how much?
    No it was a headshot from my Hoyt bow.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  4. #19
    iHollow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You know , was running around on CF with my M4A1-Gold , then it crashed , then i was too lazy to start over.



    Me Dun Hack!


    To do List:

    Get kicked for hacking []
    Get kicked for legit playing []
    Win a Black Market Weapon [YEA MUTHA FUCKA ]Get to Second Lieutenant b4 chrsitmas []
    Finish to do list []

  5. #20
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    did you try to fuck its neck?




    what kinda drugs?
    and how much?
    Marijuana, Cocaine, and prescription pills (Mostly Oxycontin, Adderall, and hydrocodone). Marijuana mostly dealing with half and full pounds, half quarters of cocaine, although some would be cooked for additional profit, and full scripts of the three drugs I previously named. In a way, I'm almost happy to be away from such a big drug scene, although I barely know anybody here, already have access to cocaine and weed, and have started doing a bit of selling, just until I get a real job here to fit in and join the system, my dad doesn't, and won't ever realize how much money I have if I get a job and don't spend the money I have saved over the years. Hopefully things do get better though
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  6. #21
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well I played CoD and got so pissed I almost had an aneurysm.

  7. #22
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverScammer View Post
    Just shitted on Dave Iverson Aleks and Inna in a bc2 game.
    bf3 or mw3?
    prolly bf3, but figured i'd ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ven. View Post
    No it was a headshot from my Hoyt bow.
    head shot = no head = gaping hole in neck = blood for lube = profit

  8. #23
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    bf3 or mw3?
    prolly bf3, but figured i'd ask.



    head shot = no head = gaping hole in neck = blood for lube = profit
    Nah, you don't know what diseases wild turkeys might have.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  9. #24
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Marijuana, Cocaine, and prescription pills (Mostly Oxycontin, Adderall, and hydrocodone). Marijuana mostly dealing with half and full pounds, half quarters of cocaine, although some would be cooked for additional profit, and full scripts of the three drugs I previously named. In a way, I'm almost happy to be away from such a big drug scene, although I barely know anybody here, already have access to cocaine and weed, and have started doing a bit of selling, just until I get a real job here to fit in and join the system, my dad doesn't, and won't ever realize how much money I have if I get a job and don't spend the money I have saved over the years. Hopefully things do get better though
    Dude. It isn't very hard to find weed + cocaine + pills....
    Just go to my highschool lmaoooo


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  10. #25
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm doing amazingly well. How are you doing?

  11. #26
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    I'm doing amazingly well. How are you doing?
    Meh.
    Could hangout with anyone today bc My dad kept on adding on more shot for me to do :c

    Why is ur day amazing?

  12. #27
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Dude. It isn't very hard to find weed + cocaine + pills....
    Just go to my highschool lmaoooo
    Yeah, that what most people say, because I would be the one in your fucking school supplying it all if I went there. I was that person back where I used to live. Trust me, it's not an easy job, and you have to deal with a lot of retarded people who cannot understand your situation, and people who would go through a lot to get there hands on the things you own, and the money in your pocket, bank, and house.


    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    I'm doing amazingly well. How are you doing?
    Good, at least some of you guys are having a good day.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 07-17-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  13. #28
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Yeah, that what most people say, because I would be the one in your fucking school supplying it all if I went there. I was that person back where I used to live. Trust me, it's not an easy job, and you have to deal with a lot of retarded people who cannot understand your situation, and people who would go through a lot to get there hands on the things you own, and the money in your pocket, bank, and house.



    Good, at least some of you guys are having a good day.
    Wouldnt drug dealing be good enough profit for you to go thru all the stress?

  14. #29
    Flux Pavilion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BASS CANNON BASS CANNONBASS CANNON BASS CANNONBASS CANNON BASS CANNONBASS CANNON BASS CANNONBASS CAN
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    -23
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    I'm doing amazingly well. How are you doing?
    Mamma is home

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOT
    THIS BITCH SAID TAKE ME SOMEWHERE EXPENSIVE. SO I TOOK HER TO THE GAS STATION.

  15. #30
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    Wouldnt drug dealing be good enough profit for you to go thru all the stress?
    Yes, and that's why I did for so long. Like I said before, I was forced out of the situation by being kicked out, and hating most people that surrounded me besides my close friends. I could not find a place to live in time, therefor jumped on a plane to move in with my dad.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. How to Use Tsearch
    By wardo1926 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM
  5. How To Brute Force
    By Flawless in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:01 PM