Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 130
  1. #76
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    cool story
    

  2. #77
    My 2nd Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    you sound like you do
    Yep .

  3. #78
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveIsNull View Post
    would probably would yo ass
    MIND EXPLODE

    @LoveIsNull


  4. #79
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    @Physcadelic

    That wasn't me that hid in the bush, smart one. lrn2read.

    I am almost 6ft tall retard, who are you calling medium height? Also, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking shit, but I bet your some 10 year old nerd that plays minecraft 24/7 and never goes outside Unless you are not a pussy and will post your picture here By the way, i beat the fuck out of 2 guys in their twentys when they tried to jump me, don't say im afraid of getting my ass beat when it wasn't even me

    And read the rules pooch, it is against the rules to flame staff and call me fat

    And how am I a little fucker, what are you mad because you sit inside all day and do absolutely nothing so people that have fun and actually do shit with their lives are "little fuckers"
    @Moto

    You sound mad
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  5. #80
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveIsNull View Post


    You'd probably beat my ass....
    nah, your black

    And yes thunder, imad



  6. #81
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    nah, your black

    And yes thunder, imad
    I bet the tax payers are mad to
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  7. #82
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauda Achmed Mohammed View Post


    I bet the tax payers are mad to
    THE TAXPAYERS CAN LICK MY NO



  8. #83
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    THE TAXPAYERS CAN LICK MY NO
    Whenever you say no sack it always sounds like you're saying you have no sack

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  9. #84
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Whenever you say no sack it always sounds like you're saying you have no sack
    Itch my nosack



  10. #85
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    @Physcadelic

    That wasn't me that hid in the bush, smart one. lrn2read.

    I am almost 6ft tall retard, who are you calling medium height? Also, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking shit, but I bet your some 10 year old nerd that plays minecraft 24/7 and never goes outside Unless you are not a pussy and will post your picture here By the way, i beat the fuck out of 2 guys in their twentys when they tried to jump me, don't say im afraid of getting my ass beat when it wasn't even me

    And read the rules pooch, it is against the rules to flame staff and call me fat

    And how am I a little fucker, what are you mad because you sit inside all day and do absolutely nothing so people that have fun and actually do shit with their lives are "little fuckers"
    1. Touche', but I did acknowledge your friend as well .
    2. You are medium height.
    3. I'm 15.
    4. I haven't played Minecraft in about a week, I go mountain biking.
    5. That's cool, but I bet they wouldn't jump you if you weren't being a bitch to them.
    6. I don't sit inside all day, I go on my computer about 2 hours a night, to talk to my friends.
    7. Running around vandalizing public property is "having fun and doing shit with your life". Cool.
    8. Yes, they are little fuckers. What did you think you would achieve by breaking a fountain? Respect? People thinking your funny? By reading 80% of this thread, people agree with me that's it's stupid to randomly vandalize stuff.

    @Moto

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  11. #86
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    1. Touche', but I did acknowledge your friend as well .
    2. You are medium height.
    3. I'm 15.
    4. I haven't played Minecraft in about a week, I go mountain biking.
    5. That's cool, but I bet they wouldn't jump you if you weren't being a bitch to them.
    6. I don't sit inside all day, I go on my computer about 2 hours a night, to talk to my friends.
    7. Running around vandalizing public property is "having fun and doing shit with your life". Cool.
    8. Yes, they are little fuckers. What did you think you would achieve by breaking a fountain? Respect? People thinking your funny? By reading 80% of this thread, people agree with me that's it's stupid to randomly vandalize stuff.

    @Moto
    1. I'm not even sure what that means, I wasn't even with him when he hid in a bush like a pussy.
    2. I'm not medium height where I live, i'm taller than the majority of people, including my parents.
    3. Okay then I'm 16.
    4. Congratulations, I go mountain biking and hiking in the open space all the time, thats all I did today basically.
    5. I WAS BEING A BITCH TO THEM? I was walking down the street in the middle of the night back to my friends house after making a run to the gas station for some monsters... I didn't even look at them..
    6. I was assuming, since thats what the majority of people do these days
    7. Thats just something i did, that doesn't mean I do shit with my life. Me having friends, hanging out with them and not wasting my life trolling over the internet means I do stuff with my life..
    8. I thought it was funny.. I didn't know it was gonna break, i was just fucking around in the first place, i was stoned as fuck

    I'm 99% sure you are so insecure, you won't even post a picture of yourself

    I could care less what people think, i just like to have fun, so yeah

    @Physcadelic
    Last edited by Moto; 07-21-2011 at 12:51 AM.



  12. #87
    Matthew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    -23
    Thanks
    0
    @Brauda Achmed Mohammed
    Stfu you Stupid Ugly cock sucker.

  13. #88
    Shameless alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In uranus.
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    who izz moto

  14. #89
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Shameless alt View Post
    who izz moto
    .



  15. #90
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    The video edits made it funny

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. moto and bobbybobs IRL friend
    By CaptainLeaf in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:39 PM
  3. Adventures of Moto and bobbybob3680 #3
    By Moto in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:45 PM
  4. Adventures of Moto and bobbybob3680 #2
    By Moto in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 03:46 AM
  5. Selling two Adventure Quest accounts and one Adventure Quest Worlds account
    By Ramsin1 in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:24 AM