Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168

    Borderlands PS3 Bundle

    Should I get it?
    It includes all DLC's with the full game itself.
    Only ( I think ) 19.99, which I have ( I think ) 33.00.

  2. #2
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nope game sucks.

  3. #3
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Either Black Ops DLC's, Borderlands Full Game + All DLC's, or save up for MW3 DLC's.

    My friend suggested MW3 DLC's, but I kinda like Black Ops more, because of zombies, but Black Ops is going to be dead, meaning my friends are going to probably play MW3 alot.
    Borderlands, I want it since I did

  4. #4
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    Either Black Ops DLC's, Borderlands Full Game + All DLC's, or save up for MW3 DLC's.

    My friend suggested MW3 DLC's, but I kinda like Black Ops more, because of zombies, but Black Ops is going to be dead, meaning my friends are going to probably play MW3 alot.
    Borderlands, I want it since I did
    Black ops or save up for MW3
    Both suck imo get bc3

  5. #5
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    black ops then let me download them from u
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  6. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm not all that fond of Borderlands but the DLC looks ok



  7. #7
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    I should wait for mw3

  8. #8
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I'm not all that fond of Borderlands but the DLC looks ok
    @DomoGenisis or something, I could probably get it, I have the money as playstation points leftover from when I got Escalation.

    @Moto Erm, the game looks good imo too

  9. #9
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


    @DeMo or something, I could probably get it, I have the money as playstation points leftover from when I got Escalation.
    You actually bought Black Ops DLC?



  10. #10
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    You actually bought Black Ops DLC?
    Friends got it, didn't wanna be left out, so wainaut.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyan For This Useful Post:

    Moto (07-21-2011)

  12. #11
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


    @DomoGenisis or something, I could probably get it, I have the money as playstation points leftover from when I got Escalation.

    @Moto Erm, the game looks good imo too
    Black ops is so boring now
    Get Bc3.
    I got 15th prestige. Now it sucks.

  13. #12
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post


    Black ops is so boring now
    Get Bc3.
    I got 15th prestige. Now it sucks.
    If I get it, I can't get MW3, and my friends probably don't play.
    I got 150 bucks, but is saving for a laptop, don't know if I should get a laptop or if should MW3

  14. #13
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


    If I get it, I can't get MW3, and my friends probably don't play.
    I got 150 bucks, but is saving for a laptop, don't know if I should get a laptop or if should MW3
    Laptop>Games
    Laptop are actually usefull.

  15. #14
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post


    Laptop>Games
    Laptop is actually usefull.


    Alright thanks.
    But I have to wait 1 more year, or so.

  16. #15
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post


    Black ops is so boring now
    Get Bc3.
    I got 15th prestige. Now it sucks.
    BC3 or Mw3..

    Thats a hard choice..



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why the PS3 will win?
    By arunforce in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:39 PM
  2. PS3 In Action
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
  3. Do you still want a PS3?!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:39 AM
  4. PS3 Commercial =>
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
  5. Who needs WII when u got PS3?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:35 PM