Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Gunz5456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in Mexico.
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Call of Duty: Elite Beta

    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sooooooooooooooo happy right now because I just found out I got picked for a beta for the first time!!!! And from the title, I think you know which beta that is
    If not, then
    1. Wow, how did you NOT figure it out???
    2. I got chosen for the Call of Duty: Elite beta!!

    I'm reaaaaaally happy about this because it means that I can do gameplays, commentaries, etc. for Black Ops now!!!!!!!!! Which means I will be posting them on my YouTube account, and maybe some day I'll start getting noticed
    I usually wait a really long time for betas only to be dissapointed when I don't get chosen
    But this is different!
    Oh, speaking of betas and possibly being disappointed, everybody tell me, which beta were you most excited about this year?
    TELL ME HERE
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \/

    Favorite quotes:
    "Revenge solves everything."
    -Dishonored

    "Imagine a future where we won't be living in the past. I'd be flipping birds like a chicken breast on a spatula."
    -George Watsky

    "Survival is overrated. I wanna live a little, too."
    -Celeste, from Mirror's Edge

    "History is written by the victor. And history is filled with liars."
    -Captain John Price, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

  2. #2
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I've never heard of this Call of Duty: Elite?

  3. #3
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Battlefield 3, since I bought MoH.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  4. #4
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I don't play the BETA version of games...

  5. #5
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    fuck call of duty elite

  6. #6
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Iverson954360Jr View Post
    I don't play the BETA version of games...
    you play minecraft?
    Nipples

  7. #7
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    cod fanboi,
    gtfo.

  8. #8
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyme View Post


    you play minecraft?
    I used to, and yeah I know that's considered a BETA. But it's been out for a while.

  9. #9
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Iverson954360Jr View Post


    I used to, and yeah I know that's considered a BETA. But it's been out for a while.
    atleast 2 years.

  10. #10
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lmfao, so what is the point of it? All call of duty elite is is a couple of new maps, "Enhanced" Matchmaking and Leaderboards, all for the amazing price of $8 a month. BF or GTFO
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  11. #11
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    atleast 2 years.
    Exactly. That's why I don't know why it's considered a BETA.

  12. #12
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Iverson954360Jr View Post


    Exactly. That's why I don't know why it's considered a BETA.
    bc notch said he never finishes his projects,
    and he says it wont be right if he continues to update it even tho the state of the game isnt beta

  13. #13
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All hail Battlefield.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  14. #14
    CloseQuarters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Elite is a joke. 8$ a month for new maps, and leaderboards. bf3 ftw.

  15. #15
    Infernox~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz5456 View Post
    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sooooooooooooooo happy right now because I just found out I got picked for a beta for the first time!!!! And from the title, I think you know which beta that is
    If not, then
    1. Wow, how did you NOT figure it out???
    2. I got chosen for the Call of Duty: Elite beta!!

    I'm reaaaaaally happy about this because it means that I can do gameplays, commentaries, etc. for Black Ops now!!!!!!!!! Which means I will be posting them on my YouTube account, and maybe some day I'll start getting noticed
    I usually wait a really long time for betas only to be dissapointed when I don't get chosen
    But this is different!
    Oh, speaking of betas and possibly being disappointed, everybody tell me, which beta were you most excited about this year?
    TELL ME HERE
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \/
    Congratz i guess?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Call of Duty Elite Beta
    By Dave84311 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:34 PM
  2. Call of duty Elite
    By 4rch in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:25 AM
  3. [Info] Call of Duty : Elite!
    By ♪ςander!♪ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:53 AM
  4. Call of Duty Elite?
    By ttdpmg in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:50 PM
  5. Call Of Duty 5 Beta Key?
    By GOD in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:57 AM