Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    So. Y not drop the whole military thing and get another job at mcdonalds?
    Because ever since I was a littly kid I was always dreamnt of being in the military and such. So I decided to live that dream.

  2. #47
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    Because ever since I was a littly kid I was always dreamnt of being in the military and such. So I decided to live that dream.
    So fuck to dream, and get 2 jobs, then save up money for a decent sized house, and an amazing comp with a large monitor, and a decent car, then drop your lower paying job


  3. #48
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    So fuck to dream, and get 2 jobs, then save up money for a decent sized house, and an amazing comp with a large monitor, and a decent car, then drop your lower paying job

    I'd rather die knowing I was living my dream than die knowing I had a chance to live it.

  4. #49
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    I'd rather die knowing I was living my dream than die knowing I had a chance to live it.
    You can't change your dream?

  5. #50
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    You can't change your dream?
    It's my only one.

  6. #51
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    That officer is going to fuck you.

  7. #52
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    It's my only one.
    So you rather live a hard life with almost no reward other than a good body, than an easy life with a, what I concider, huge reward?

  8. #53
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    wow..what a dick
    Same thing the instructor said.

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  9. #54
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Same thing the instructor said.
    I see what you did there.

  10. #55
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    So you rather live a hard life with almost no reward other than a good body, than an easy life with a, what I concider, huge reward?
    Yea pretty much. I haven't accomplished anything that I'm proud of, my parents never did care about me which led me to do many bad things in life. I just want to live my dream an die happy, even if it's a hard life.

  11. #56
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    Yea pretty much. I haven't accomplished anything that I'm proud of, my parents never did care about me which led me to do many bad things in life. I just want to live my dream an die happy, even if it's a hard life.
    Thats not right nigga, granted havnt accomplished much either, but that doesn't give me enough motivation to get skull fucked by the squad captin or w/e
    (full metal jacket knowledge ftw)

  12. #57
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    Thats not right nigga, granted havnt accomplished much either, but that doesn't give me enough motivation to get skull fucked by the squad captin or w/e
    (full metal jacket knowledge ftw)
    Meh, I could care less. Once I live my dream I will finally have something to be proud of. Then maybe I can make my parents feel good about having me.

  13. #58
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hey man next time you attempt to troll get a more belivable story/fp cmon

  14. #59
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    Meh, I could care less. Once I live my dream I will finally have something to be proud of. Then maybe I can make my parents feel good about having me.
    Words from the bible (paraphrased); pride will be your greatest failure / pride will cause you to fail, something like that

    Oh and how many posts do I have?
    Last edited by deadskulz; 07-23-2011 at 11:53 PM.

  15. #60
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by what a nub View Post
    hey man next time you attempt to troll get a more belivable story/fp cmon
    I can try and find the paperwork I had to fill out if you want? Like the medical wager sheet thing, and some other shit. I don't troll, I can't even troll.

    Atheist. I can't check, mobile FTW.
    Last edited by Hugo Chavez; 07-23-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I CONQUER SPAMMERS CORNER FROM CLARK just for today
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
  2. I feel so Bad today.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. Who Will Win today?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:17 PM
  4. Testing a few sigs today
    By Merforga in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:12 PM
  5. MY GALLERY I MADE ALL THESE TODAY MY FIRST SIGS lol
    By $GHOST$ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 08:13 AM