Thread: Brain Activity

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    That pill he takes looks like ecstasy.

  2. #32
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post
    I use 0% of my brain.
    But i'm still functional.
    What brain?

  3. #33
    企蛐g&凎ngψ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    484
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    You only use a percentage of your brain at any given time, but its not like there are some hidden parts of your brain that are never used, it all depends on the context of what you're going through.
    Yep... you know autistic kidsmay not have the best communication skills, but the other parts of their brain are functioning way better thatn us normal persons are. Did you see the documentary where they showed an autistic kid look at the city with its skysracpers for 5 minutes, then they sat him down in a room and he drew the whole scene of the city from memory! And I mean not shitty ass drawing that you and I do, but the EXTREME PINPOINT EVERY SINGLE detail type of drawing

    /intense

  4. #34
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    Some one has been watching the movie "limitless" too many times.

    Also did you know 97.8% of statics are made up on the spot by bullshitters?
    Nope. Never seen or even heard of it.
    And I think you meant statistics, not statics.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  5. #35
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't use a brain .

  6. #36
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    watch the movie limitless.
    that's what will happen.
    *oh shit someone inb4


  7. #37
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Your brain/mind is a very powerful thing. No one realises this, many great people that have used their mind to a great potential can survive their whole life without food or water. And that's true, you can do basically anything with your mind.
    You can't fly, so no.

  8. #38
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post
    I was reading a thread here on MPGH earlier, and I read someone say, "We only use 2% of our brains. Some people think that 'extra abilities' are possible if we can activate the other 98%."
    So I thought this would be an interesting topic.
    What do ya'll think about this? /discuss
    Yes. There are very many things you can learn and experience to higher your brain activity. You'd be suprised the amount of things we can do, think, and plot, all using a lovely piece of equipment we call, the mind. Me and many friends have done research, and explored the depths of the human mind to the fullest of our capability, I recommend many of you do the same, trust me, it's worth it.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  9. #39
    FailHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    444
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    Me and many friends have done research, and explored the depths of the human mind to the fullest of our capability
    Did you mean that you and your friends explored the full capabilities of the mind via research?
    - not possible cause the potential of the mind is still unknown. may have learned SOME of the greater capabilities of the mind but not fully

    Or did you mean you and your friends explored the human mind till it got into a more in-depth section that became "mind-blowing"?
    Legen...wait for it...dary







  10. #40
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Read Dan Brown's - Symbol, its discussing this toppic pretty nice
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  11. #41
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    a line from The Sorcerer's Apprentice

  12. #42
    ImFluffeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post
    I was reading a thread here on MPGH earlier, and I read someone say, "We only use 2% of our brains. Some people think that 'extra abilities' are possible if we can activate the other 98%."
    So I thought this would be an interesting topic.
    What do ya'll think about this? /discuss
    I believe you are thinking about it incorrectly xD So I will attempt to help you reconsider :P The computer is an extension of our bodies (Some believe)... HDD -> Our memory Processor -> Our processing abilities


    So... If one uses 100% of a processor, is it really better? It is still slowed by the rest of the body, and IQ is the measurement of how fast one thinks, not how intelligent... But, I do see your point.

    I believe that if humans were able to MORE EFFICIENTLY utilize their brains, and study more into psychics, we could potentially cultivate shit like that :P It would take some of us a little more of a push, but if someone cracks it, you never know :P Humans could eventually be like the stereotypical aliens

  13. #43
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i use 59% of my brain.

  14. #44
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i wanna use every part of my brain at once
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  15. #45
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacK View Post

    You can't fly, so no.
    I mean realistic things.

    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongmaster2 View Post
    Ummm...that probably is FALSE because your BODY needs food/water, not your MIND.
    K well it's true

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Windows Vista Activator 2007
    By djtwistter01 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:18 AM
  2. new sig (im really starting to be active here =D)
    By ace76543 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:06 PM
  3. How Do I Activate?!?!?!?!?!?
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:46 AM