Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Contradiction and Ignorance must be really killing you
    You weren't only implying, you even said it yourself. MPGH > FB and other social networking sites. I'm not saying that FB , Twitter etc; are where social lives are, but to be assuming you're at least 11-14 of course your only social life would be in class or at school and not partying or going out.
    My activity has nothing to do with my social life, or activity on social networking sites. To try to find loopholes out of this to make yourself look better is only putting you in the crapper.

    But like i said, assuming you're 11-14 your social life is only at school or sumfing because it doesn't seem like you have anything better to do than to be on MPGH all the time making some half-witted, immature posts.

    note: and this is how things are when a newer kid makes a thread like this. I did similar, but not this low and I got criticized by upper staff / older members. Talk about keeping tradition alive.

    and for your information, i doubt I play games as much as you, I'd consider myself to be one of the few who play the least games on MPGH.



    inb4ibanyousosdfu.

    I refuse to shut the fuck up, for I am a troubled youth.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  2. #32
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    nice edit. from troubled child to troubled youth.


  3. #33
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    Ahh, so you mean yes you really are that fucking retarded.
    No, i said no are you fucking dumb? read what i wrote?

  4. #34
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    nice edit. from troubled child to troubled youth.
    I felt like it was more appropriate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post


    No, i said no are you fucking dumb? read what i wrote?
    Your words said no, but your eyes said yes.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  5. #35
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post


    No, i said no are you fucking dumb? read what i wrote?
    Don't get yourself banned falling into Austins traps

  6. #36
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    I felt like it was more appropriate.




    Your words said no, but your eyes said yes.
    My eyes say no, and your eyes say nothing because your parents didn't gave you the love you needed that's why your so pathetic.

  7. #37
    I'm Dead :('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    583
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    20
    MPGH>All

  8. #38
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post


    My eyes say no, and your eyes say nothing because your parents didn't give you the love you needed that's why your so pathetic.
    You know, I would really appreciate it if you learnt english a little better. Both of my parents love me dearly, so I haven't a clue why you came to that conclusion. It's okay to admit that you're a bit retarded, for there are many with mental disabilities in the world little boy.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  9. #39
    Sunday.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house,quite cozzy
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Contradiction and Ignorance must be really killing you
    You weren't only implying, you even said it yourself. MPGH > FB and other social networking sites. I'm not saying that FB , Twitter etc; are where social lives are, but to be assuming you're at least 11-14 of course your only social life would be in class or at school and not partying or going out.
    My activity has nothing to do with my social life, or activity on social networking sites. To try to find loopholes out of this to make yourself look better is only putting you in the crapper.

    But like i said, assuming you're 11-14 your social life is only at school or sumfing because it doesn't seem like you have anything better to do than to be on MPGH all the time making some half-witted, immature posts.

    note: and this is how things are when a newer kid makes a thread like this. I did similar, but not this low and I got criticized by upper staff / older members. Talk about keeping tradition alive.

    and for your information, i doubt I play games as much as you, I'd consider myself to be one of the few who play the least games on MPGH.



    inb4ibanyousosdfu.
    Pshhh you make a long post like this for proving a point.And MPGH must be affecting your social life with 40% activity and i have 2%,And i'm glad you don't play games as much as others .You say that i have nothing better to do than make immature post,It is a forum site FYI does it really matter if it is immature or mature?Seems like you have nothing better to do than waste your time criticizing other people.
    Last edited by Sunday.; 07-27-2011 at 12:39 AM.

  10. #40
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I'd spend this time to turn spammers into potential staff to take over my place.


  11. #41
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I'd spend this time to turn spammers into potential staff to take over my place.
    You may get spammers to stop spamming, but no doubt they'll pick up other nasty habits along the way.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  12. #42
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    You know, I would really appreciate it if you learnt english a little better. Both of my parents love me dearly, so I haven't a clue why you came to that conclusion. It's okay to admit that you're a bit retarded, for there are many with mental disabilities in the world little boy.
    I would appreciate if you respect foreigners who didn't speak English first thing when they were born. And stop being an asshole, you don't run shit around here.. Dave does. Just because alot of people knows you doesn't mean you can go dick around people calling them retarded.

  13. #43
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    except facebook is filled with little kids learning how to troll and failing at it.
    Haha I troll people's moms it's so funny

  14. #44
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post


    I would appreciate if you respect foreigners who didn't speak English first thing when they were born. And stop being an asshole, you don't run shit around here.. Dave does. Just because alot of people knows you doesn't mean you can go dick around people calling them retarded.
    Whoa whoa whoa, I never once said that I ran shit. Keep your conclusions to yourself. I'll be an ass hole all I want, and I'll reap the consequences for it. As for the english thing, you posted in another thread for somebody to learn english. You yourself don't know enligsh, you have no right to say that. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed a person with mental retardation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Haha I troll people's moms it's so funny

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  15. #45
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    KK STFU before I ban.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Lady GaGa (07-27-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Th3 Mpgh Pr0j3ct Via Twitter
    By Smooth-haX in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:34 AM
  2. MPGH TWITTER THREAD
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
  3. Message out to the MPGH Admins and etc.
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 02:02 PM
  4. Joining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.
    By Dmx in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:52 PM