Thread: Me lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    LEVEL 11 CLERIC
    GG!
    i have level 18 cleric and level 11 archer i <3 my archer Add meh LoveArrowz the west server
    Depression this is why ----V
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    yea dragon nest is good im lvl 24 hopeing for a update aug 9th.

Thanks
    WRONG SECTION,ATTENTION THREADS GO IN GENERAL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
    WRONG SECTION,ATTENTION THREADS GO IN GENERAL.

Dont tell me things if i have more posts and im a newb

and secondly It practically states want to talk about somthing other than combat arms hacks?
    this is somthing other so i think im not breaking the rules and it doesnt say about combat arms anyweay so
    Thank you have a good day
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaMonily View Post

and secondly It practically states want to talk about somthing other than combat arms hacks?
    this is somthing other so i think im not breaking the rules and it doesnt say about combat arms anyweay so
    This is my alternate account,I have 4k posts and on my post ban,and have been here for one year so i think i know how this works.

You have to talk about something combat arms related,read the thread titles,probably related to combat arms,general is where you talk about anything,so go make a thread over there or have this one moved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
    This is my alternate account,I have 4k posts and on my post ban,and have been here for one year so i think i know how this works.

You have to talk about something combat arms related,read the thread titles,probably related to combat arms,general is where you talk about anything,so go make a thread over there or have this one moved

I've been here for almost 3.
    ~____~

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    pedos? maybe ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

This has nothing to do with CA first of all he joined a month later then you so your a noob too post count really doesn't matter this is CA general you can talk about anything that involves CA seems to me you don't even know what CA is talking about another game dragon something does not involve CA you should really re check the rules since you don't know then nor know how to actually create a thread

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    This has nothing to do with CA first of all he joined a month later then you so your a noob too post count really doesn't matter this is CA general you can talk about anything that involves CA seems to me you don't even know what CA is talking about another game dragon something does not involve CA you should really re check the rules since you don't know then nor know how to actually create a thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    I've been here for almost 3.
    ~____~
    That's fucking cool brochacho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaber786 View Post
    lmao your sig video thing made me lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This kid is such a troll

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Seriously get off this thread if youre going to be an ass and im just making convo bitch

Thanks
    A conversation unrelated to ca,which means you're spamming,if you wanna make a conversation,go in fucking general.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Columbine For This Useful Post:

ChimiBang (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Seriously get off this thread if youre going to be an ass and im just making convo bitch

Why don't you gtfo of mpgh since all your causing is spam that we all don't like

Multi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast