Thread: Tumblr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    I'm fine with Facebook, thanks.
    yeah..but on tumblr...we're like a special group of people..and most of the people hate facebook lol
    join tumblr and discoveeeer the wooorld. you'll get the hang of it.
    its so much fun chillin there. i just laugh out loud by myself
























  2. #17
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Tumblr is for drama and child porn. Oh, and hipsters complaining about people not posting credit for photos they didn't even take. Oh, and ugly girls.

  3. #18
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think Tumblr is full of asians and currys. 'Nuff said.

  4. #19
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Tumblr is for drama and child porn. Oh, and hipsters complaining about people not posting credit for photos they didn't even take. Oh, and ugly girls.
    Are you fucking stupid?
    There is no fucking child porn on tumblr.!
    and there are fucking sexy ass girls, not ugly.
    so stfu fucktard, tumblr is awesome...how do you know that shit?
    you had a tumblr? if u saw fuckin child porn then you were following FUCKING PEDOPHILES.lol
    I rest my case.
    Edit: oh sorry Czar, i didn't that it was you , sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    I think Tumblr is full of asians and currys. 'Nuff said.
    fuck you, there are lots of different people there. make a tumblr, then talk.
    you racist motherfucking cunt
    Last edited by Chris .; 08-01-2011 at 07:39 AM.
























  5. #20
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
    Are you fucking stupid?
    There is no fucking child porn on tumblr.!
    and there are fucking sexy ass girls, not ugly.
    so stfu fucktard, tumblr is awesome...how do you know that shit?
    you had a tumblr? if u saw fuckin child porn then you were following FUCKING PEDOPHILES.and you are probably one too
    I rest my case.



    fuck you, there are lots of different people there. make a tumblr, then talk.
    you racist motherfucking cunt
    Calm down man, and I'm not racist as I'm half curry.

  6. #21
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Calm down man, and I'm not racist as I'm half curry.
    Sorry dude, i'm just pissed cuz people are saying trash about Tumblr, which is one of my favourite sites
























  7. #22
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
    Sorry dude, i'm just pissed cuz people are saying trash about Tumblr, which is one of my favourite sites
    Okay, everyone has a different opinion on different things, just ignore the people and don't feed the trolls because then you flame and end up banned.

  8. #23
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Tumblr sucks. IMO.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. tumblr
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Tumblr
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Like follow me on tumblr
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Tumblr
    By Insidious. in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
  5. Fuck you 4 chan From tumblr
    By prizeemaxpack in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 07:41 AM