Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    HoLyNeSs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Talking Another Humble Bundle giveaway (6 games and Minecraft trial)

    I recently won a Humble Bundle from @Insane so I decided to give back also. I have bought 15 humble bundle #3s and will be buying 5 more tonight for a total of 20 humble bundles to giveaway. I will be giving away the gift link, not the steam key, so you also get a minecraft trial and a copy of steel storm.

    The Humble Indie Bundle #3 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

    All you have to do is pick a number between 1 and 9,999 and the numbers closest to the 20 numbers generated by random.org will win.

    It will close at around 6 PM tommorow as long as atleast 20 people have submitted a number, the I will send out the links to the winners.

  2. #2
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Already a thread letting everyone download anyway
    pointless thread





  3. #3
    HoLyNeSs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post
    Already a thread letting everyone download anyway
    pointless thread
    Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the general section, could you link me to that thread?

  4. #4
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love





  5. #5
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    kthnx i gave it away.

  6. #6
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Some people don't have paypal so they can't buy it for 0.01.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    HoLyNeSs (08-02-2011)

  8. #7
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    I recently won a Humble Bundle from @Insane so I decided to give back also. I have bought 15 humble bundle #3s and will be buying 5 more tonight for a total of 20 humble bundles to giveaway. I will be giving away the gift link, not the steam key, so you also get a minecraft trial and a copy of steel storm.

    The Humble Indie Bundle #3 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

    All you have to do is pick a number between 1 and 9,999 and the numbers closest to the 20 numbers generated by random.org will win.

    It will close at around 6 PM tommorow as long as atleast 20 people have submitted a number, the I will send out the links to the winners.
    Obvious copy is obvious
    I buy stuff

  9. #8
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Obvious copy is obvious
    Can you guys get off him? seriously..

    Some people, for the 10th time, don't have paypal and can't get this.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    HoLyNeSs (08-02-2011)

  11. #9
    HoLyNeSs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Obvious copy is obvious
    Yes, I copied @Insane's idea since I wanted to give back, I am not trying to be creative, I am trying to be helpful =P.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HoLyNeSs For This Useful Post:

    Insane (08-02-2011)

  13. #10
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    Yes, I copied @Insane's idea since I wanted to give back, I am not trying to be creative, I am trying to be helpful =P.
    And he is being helpful, I'm sure there's plenty of people who still wants this. Ignore them

  14. #11
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Can you guys get off him? seriously..

    Some people, for the 10th time, don't have paypal and can't get this.
    A thread was posted 20 minutes before of someone giving them all away for free





  15. #12
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I;m giving it away for free tho ..................

  16. #13
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    He bought it for charity, and he just wanted to give some away, be thankful at what he's doing.



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Insane (08-02-2011)

  18. #14
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    Here's the deal, you either go here, and accept that he still payed something for these, and he's just being nice, or you can suck it, get the fuck over yourself, and go elsewhere.
    Trollers be trollin', and I be kickin' yo' ass.
    Leave the gay shit in your closet. We don't need it in the Foyer.

  19. #15
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    Here's the deal, you either go here, and accept that he still payed something for these, and he's just being nice, or you can suck it, get the fuck over yourself, and go elsewhere.
    Trollers be trollin', and I be kickin' yo' ass.
    Leave the gay shit in your closet. We don't need it in the Foyer.
    someones mad.
    It's ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Steam keys and Humble Bundle
    By gwegsdggdsf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:31 AM
  2. Possible to take one scope from one game and transfer it to another?
    By felix55 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:33 AM
  3. what do you think is the best gun in the game and why...?
    By cube4 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM