Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 169
  1. #16
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Nico+derkman added

  2. #17
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post

    Nico+derkman added
    yay. i say we start the sexy time up right now


  3. #18
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    YOU NIGGAZ ONLY TOUCH BALLZ, YAZ SHOULD PRENETRADEZ TOO.

  4. #19
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    yay. i say we start the sexy time up right now
    Go go go

  5. #20
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    YOU NIGGAZ ONLY TOUCH BALLZ, YAZ SHOULD PRENETRADEZ TOO.
    When your main is unbanned ill get you in 2.

  6. #21
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Go go go
    ill let you make the first move. ill go from there


  7. #22
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Ya guys gotta have ball sex first
    Thats the initiation

  8. #23
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Ya guys gotta have ball sex first
    Thats the initiation
    already finished that shit


  9. #24
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sjoerd gonna be the wackahoma

  10. #25
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Name: RYAN
    What you would do to me at night : EVERYTHING YOU NEVER IMAGINED AND MORE.

  11. #26
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    already finished that shit
    This, long ago

  12. #27
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Name: Justin
    What you would do to me at night : Well, first I would chain you face first to a concrete wall. Then strip you. Take a small kitten and cut it up in small pieces. The slowly start to shove the pieces of kitten up your anus. When the kitten is inserted I will then proceed to take a dildo that is the size of a minivan and shove it up there as well. Then, I will take a very dull butter knife and cut your penis off nice and slowly. Once the penis has been removed, I will turn you around and shove it in your mouth so you can bleed to death from having your boner cut off while it's in your mouth. I will then take a picture and post it on Facebook. Thank you

  13. #28
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Boom and Halo=Invited

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

    Zed (08-02-2011)

  15. #29
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Name: Justin
    What you would do to me at night : Well, first I would chain you face first to a concrete wall. Then strip you. Take a small kitten and cut it up in small pieces. The slowly start to shove the pieces of kitten up your anus. When the kitten is inserted I will then proceed to take a dildo that is the size of a minivan and shove it up there as well. Then, I will take a very dull butter knife and cut your penis off nice and slowly. Once the penis has been removed, I will turn you around and shove it in your mouth so you can bleed to death from having your boner cut off while it's in your mouth. I will then take a picture and post it on Facebook. Thank you
    not sucking up the blood from the dismembered penis? what the fuck is wrong with you.


  16. #30
    iMexi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind my PC
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    288
    Name : Mexim
    What you would do to me at night : Make you love my mum, the worst thing on earth!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need dirty lovers for group part2
    By Sid in forum General
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 01:30 AM
  2. [Discussion] Need some hack tester for ma hack applay here and fast only 3-9 testers need
    By sam22 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:42 AM
  3. [Source Code] Need some Source Codes for Menu Hack
    By taylan in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:18 AM
  4. Need some Icons/Images for:
    By Dave84311 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:16 AM
  5. I need some cf hacks for ca
    By bumman in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 06:42 PM