Thread: Sta-sta-stoned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Nice, we can both have high sex.

  2. #17
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Sounds like my kinda date
    i chased ducks, saw aliens,sung rolling in the deep, licked my friends ear for lols.
    win was win

  3. #18
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidus View Post
    Sounds like my kinda date
    i chased ducks, saw aliens,sung rolling in the deep, licked my friends ear for lols.
    win was win

    i remember when i used to smoke weed back when i was young and stupid now I'm just stupid.. anyway point of the story

    me and my buds rolled up a giant joint with 1.5grams of some premium Canadian weed. and then went under a bridge that's on a main street (it was the middle of polar bear winter so the water was frozen)

    so we're sitting there smoking it we get high as fuckk then my friend ate the the last of the joint cause he thought it was his jolly rancher. so then we decided to run back to my buds house we all stepped on a thin chunk of ice and fell in the water. it was a buzz kill.

  4. #19
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    i remember when i used to smoke weed back when i was young and stupid now I'm just stupid.. anyway point of the story

    me and my buds rolled up a giant joint with 1.5grams of some premium Canadian weed. and then went under a bridge that's on a main street (it was the middle of polar bear winter so the water was frozen)

    so we're sitting there smoking it we get high as fuckk then my friend ate the the last of the joint cause he thought it was his jolly rancher. so then we decided to run back to my buds house we all stepped on a thin chunk of ice and fell in the water. it was a buzz kill.
    Well aint that a magical story.
    did you learn anything?

  5. #20
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidus View Post


    Well aint that a magical story.
    did you learn anything?
    I just learned that some stories are cool.

  6. #21
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post


    I just learned that some stories are cool.
    like mine?

  7. #22
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    y so stoned tho .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #23
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Coz its fun.

  9. #24
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Proof or gtfo

  10. #25
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    lol why does everyone want proof
    its not a big thing, friend has weed and i tryed some
    enjoyed myself.
    e-fags are elly i live life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Help with sta restoration speed.
    By crazypants14 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
  2. GET STONED
    By lostcausejr in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 06:30 AM
  3. [Release] Gold Stone V1 beta
    By Gold Stone in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:09 PM
  4. Gold Stone - Hack Pack!
    By Gold Stone in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:11 PM
  5. Lovers Stoned to Death
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:48 PM