Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    marky901076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Daring

    I've played almost all free fps games!?!?!?

    Does anyone know of a game free or i can get on pirate bay (mp included), because im looking for a decent game? i've played many of the games and to be honest they get boring. heres a list of all the games i ever played:
    -parabellem
    -combat arms
    -ava
    -crossfire
    -gunz
    -s4
    -war inc
    -project black shot
    and wayy more
    _________________________________________

    im looking for a game more like cod. i like operation 7 but op7 is dead i liked all bullet point but my computer isnt good enough. so if u know any good games free or cracked that has a solid multiplayer (other than cod) let me know.
    __________________________________________
    btw im looking forward to upcoming f2p games that like pretty damn good so if u havnt seen them yet (they arent released yet) check em out
    -warface
    -Battery online/ battle territory
    -MKZ

    IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that

  2. #2
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

    Taco (08-03-2011)

  4. #3
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quake Live
    Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
    Any Half life based DM game
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #4
    marky901076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Quake Live
    Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
    Any Half life based DM game
    played the i didnt like them because im more of a millitary type of player

    anyone? because i can download games off of piratebay like any games i can download using turrents? im downloading section 8 right now
    Last edited by marky901076; 08-03-2011 at 11:29 AM.

    IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that

  6. #5
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by marky901076 View Post
    played the i didnt like them because im more of a millitary type of player

    anyone? because i can download games off of piratebay like any games i can download using turrents? im downloading section 8 right now
    Quit being cheap and buy CS:S.

    Or just get TF2.

  7. #6
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    COD Mw2 DLit ad play.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #7
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    combat arms? Pay some money n buy CSS?

  9. #8
    GiftedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    1
    ...Soldier Front?

  10. #9
    marky901076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    COD Mw2 DLit ad play.
    i played it

    i already play cs not a fan tho this game is also coming out ghost recon online

    IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that

  11. #10
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    TF2 or Battlefield: Play4free?

  12. #11
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    team fortress 2

  13. #12
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u must get all the bitches..

  14. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    AlterIWnet
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #14
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    team fortress 2
    Became worse after they made it f2p :/

  16. #15
    Pazzy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by marky901076 View Post
    Does anyone know of a game free or i can get on pirate bay (mp included), because im looking for a decent game? i've played many of the games and to be honest they get boring. heres a list of all the games i ever played:
    -parabellem
    -combat arms
    -ava
    -crossfire
    -gunz
    -s4
    -war inc
    -project black shot
    and wayy more
    _________________________________________

    im looking for a game more like cod. i like operation 7 but op7 is dead i liked all bullet point but my computer isnt good enough. so if u know any good games free or cracked that has a solid multiplayer (other than cod) let me know.
    __________________________________________
    btw im looking forward to upcoming f2p games that like pretty damn good so if u havnt seen them yet (they arent released yet) check em out
    -warface
    -Battery online/ battle territory
    -MKZ
    GunZ isn't a FPS

    Just the tip~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any Other Free FPS Games?
    By slayerboyxx in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 01:29 PM
  2. the best free FPS game of 2010
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:10 PM
  3. What is a good/free fps game
    By Khalifa in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:24 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:33 PM
  5. free fps games
    By HeNNii in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 01:07 PM