Thread: Snake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Keep giving him food
    Make him 10ft long
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    GOD Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven. View Post
    I had a turtle, then my cunt of a sister put soap in his tank and he died..
    stick soap in her cunt and make her die

  3. #18
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead
    ur camera is high.
    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







  4. #19
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    awww. I feel bad for u
    Even though I got him for 10 dollars in chinatown new york, he was a special little turtle.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  5. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD Alt View Post
    stick soap in her cunt and make her die
    It's sad how he can be charged for 1st degree murder butshe can't be charged for 1st/2nd degree murder
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #21
    Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,858
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    375
    i want a snake
    Credits to Me:

  7. #22
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    It's sad how he can be charged for 1st degree murder butshe can't be charged for 1st/2nd degree murder
    I put a keylogger on her computer and deleted 3k+ Facebook friends, her twitter and her tumblr, and she still doesnt know who did it.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  8. #23
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they live longer when you step on there faces, idk why tho,

  9. #24
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven. View Post
    I put a keylogger on her computer and deleted 3k+ Facebook friends, her twitter and her tumblr, and she still doesnt know who did it.
    Fuck that, get all her social media accounts banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #25
    Cocklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1501 Dowell Springs Boulevard
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Fuck that, get all her social media accounts banned
    Its funnier to delete her shit, because she is clueless about computers and doesn't even know that it is on there.
    FOREVER FAT NIGGA

  11. #26
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice snake, if you want it to grow big get a big tank for it 50-60 gal
    if you keep it in a smaller tank it wont grow as big as it can
    aswell make sure you clean the poop out every time it shits and on one side of the tank have a heating pad and then on the other side have nothing this way the snake can lay where it wants.
    Handle it with care Dayle but wait till it's adapted to it's new home.
    DO NOT FEED IT IN IT'S TANK (you can but then it has a chance of bitting you thinking your hand is food) get some kind of bin or something plastic to feed it in his way when the mouse shits or pisses it's self you can just rinse it out in less you're feeding it frozen.

    having a heat lamp is not 100% important depending on where the placement of the tank is but i do recommend you get one and turn it on from morning when you get up and turn it off when you go to sleep.

    I think I've covered most of the basics I don't know if you knew this yet or not but I decided to share

    My Okatee Corn snake died just a week ago from being poisoned by a household product that said it was safe to use indoors and for pets... apparently not snakes..
    so be careful what you use in your room where the snake is. the fumes could kill it.

  12. #27
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post


    1 small mouse every week once a week.
    Haven't fed it yet, feeding it for the first time on friday
    Have fun! I like cats.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  13. #28
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Next time, get a cobra



  14. #29
    Threadstarter
    Imperfection makes up perfection.
    MPGH Member
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    Nice snake, if you want it to grow big get a big tank for it 50-60 gal
    if you keep it in a smaller tank it wont grow as big as it can
    aswell make sure you clean the poop out every time it shits and on one side of the tank have a heating pad and then on the other side have nothing this way the snake can lay where it wants.
    Handle it with care Dayle but wait till it's adapted to it's new home.
    DO NOT FEED IT IN IT'S TANK (you can but then it has a chance of bitting you thinking your hand is food) get some kind of bin or something plastic to feed it in his way when the mouse shits or pisses it's self you can just rinse it out in less you're feeding it frozen.

    having a heat lamp is not 100% important depending on where the placement of the tank is but i do recommend you get one and turn it on from morning when you get up and turn it off when you go to sleep.

    I think I've covered most of the basics I don't know if you knew this yet or not but I decided to share

    My Okatee Corn snake died just a week ago from being poisoned by a household product that said it was safe to use indoors and for pets... apparently not snakes..
    so be careful what you use in your room where the snake is. the fumes could kill it.
    I've been told ALL I need to know about snakes so it's all good.
     

  15. #30
    Neechan''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HI !
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    1,318
    Cant see pic


    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
    I finaly got a snake
    He's a royal python (Also called Ball Python), just the average one. Nothing special...
    Pics:

    Me holding him



    Setting him on the table right outside his tank

    He's a little over a foot long, and a little over an inch wide in the middle
    CAANT SEE >:>
    @Agnostic reupload pls
    Last edited by Neechan'; 08-03-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ****** **** Rattle Snake Outside map Glitch
    By Bummmann in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. rattle snake v-jump camps
    By ptkernest in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. Rattle Snake, DeathRoom and Campaign Mode!!!!!
    By Kurbo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:09 AM
  4. Map Rattle Snake
    By Hahaz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:52 AM
  5. Rattle snake map id or packet?
    By CyberStriker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:02 PM