Thread: Going Pro

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    I don't give a shit about the brand name, I have one of their laptops and it's amazing. Most people who use their computers give positive feedback. I'm buying it so I have a good computer.
    I just don't see why people would pay twice the price other than the brand name unless they are retarded if they haven't heard of any other brands then i'm okay with that and i'll point out that there are cheaper alternatives and that all they are paying for is the brand

    People with Alienwares like them because of the brand. Sure they perform nicely but half of what they paid for was the brand





  2. #32
    CharlieSheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    -42
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


    Nty, why would i for such fail post?

    YOu think that youre cool cuz you're getting new computer?

    c'mon put this in your sig "IM GETTING NEW COMPUTER. ALIENWARE."

    stupid
    Where did I state I was cool? I said I'm getting new Razer things and a new Alienware computer. Once again, I'm going to bring reading in... Learn to read, because nowhere on this thread did I say I was cool.

  3. #33
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You failed at being pro by saying you were getting an Alienware.

  4. #34
    CharlieSheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    -42
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    I just don't see why people would pay twice the price other than the brand name unless they are retarded if they haven't heard of any other brands then i'm okay with that and i'll point out that there are cheaper alternatives and that all they are paying for is the brand

    People with Alienwares like them because of the brand. Sure they perform nicely but half of what they paid for was the brand
    I'm not paying for the brand name, I'm paying for high quality performance which Alienware has. These "cheaper alternatives" do not perform as well as Alienwares. Just a question though, why is Alienware so popular if their stuff is just like others but cost more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You failed at being pro by saying you were getting an Alienware.
    Wow... does nobody on MPGH read? I said "Going Pro" was a reference to what most hardcore and pro gamers use.
    Last edited by CharlieSheen; 08-06-2011 at 02:23 AM.

  5. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    I'm not paying for the brand name, I'm paying for high quality performance which Alienware has. These "cheaper alternatives" do not perform as well as Alienwares. Just a question though, why is Alienware so popular if their stuff is just like others but cost more?



    Wow... does nobody on MPGH read? I said "Going Pro" was a reference to what most hardcore and pro gamers use.
    'because it looks cool and is made by a big company and has above average specs'
    you can get a lot better stuff for the same price





  6. #36
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm assuming you got derepped because of your interests.

  7. #37
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    The logic just isn't there, no matter what your argument is for getting an alienware, considering how easy it is to piece a pc together component by component. You can buy an insane amount of gaming power for the same price as an "average" alienware pc if you just stop being lazy and find good deals on individual components.

  8. #38
    CharlieSheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    -42
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post


    'because it looks cool and is made by a big company and has above average specs'
    you can get a lot better stuff for the same price
    Wow, really? I guess nobody on MPGH does read. I asked why is Alienware such a big company if there's better stuff for the same price. Why don't you tell me some of these better computers for the same price, I'd love to check them out.

  9. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    I'm not paying for the brand name, I'm paying for high quality performance which Alienware has. These "cheaper alternatives" do not perform as well as Alienwares. Just a question though, why is Alienware so popular if their stuff is just like others but cost more?



    Wow... does nobody on MPGH read? I said "Going Pro" was a reference to what most hardcore and pro gamers use.
    Do you have any common sense? Obviously no pro gamers use Alienware. Can't you fucking come to that conclusion by yourself?

  10. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    Wow, really? I guess nobody on MPGH does read. I asked why is Alienware such a big company if there's better stuff for the same price. Why don't you tell me some of these better computers for the same price, I'd love to check them out.
    because there is fatshits all over the world to lazy to build their own and dumbasses that buy it cause it looks cool





  11. #41
    CharlieSheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    -42
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Do you have any common sense? Obviously no pro gamers use Alienware. Can't you fucking come to that conclusion by yourself?
    Alienware is one piece of what I'm getting. A lot of pro gamers do use Alienware actually... Anyway, Razer is used by almost every pro. Most people are failing to realize I was just informing you that I'm getting a new computer and Razer stuff.

  12. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    Alienware is one piece of what I'm getting. A lot of pro gamers do use Alienware actually... Anyway, Razer is used by almost every pro. Most people are failing to realize I was just informing you that I'm getting a new computer and Razer stuff.
    What you're failing to realize is that Alienware is shit





  13. #43
    CharlieSheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    -42
    Thanks
    16
    Lol... I'm not even going to look at this thread again, because it's full of dumbasses.

  14. #44
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    Lol... I'm not even going to look at this thread again, because it's full of dumbasses.
    It won't be when you leave though





  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

    Doc (08-06-2011),Mr. Lonely (08-06-2011)

  16. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    Alienware is one piece of what I'm getting. A lot of pro gamers do use Alienware actually... Anyway, Razer is used by almost every pro. Most people are failing to realize I was just informing you that I'm getting a new computer and Razer stuff.
    Actually no. That isn't true. Dell pays gamers to endorse their shit computers because anyone with an active synapse can garner enough knowledge to know that Alienware is a shit brand. No gamer will actually use their computers because they can build a better comp for a fraction of the price. But if you wanna be stupid then go ahead and pay for a brand name. Dell will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. Opinions WPE Pro or Tsearch?
    By ypg_gamer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 08:04 PM
  3. (question)WPE Pro
    By User Namem in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. WPE Pro
    By User Namem in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 07:36 PM
  5. Wpe Pro!!!
    By terence in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 03:17 AM