Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool, obv Athiest is obv.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post

You are believing a book that is thousands of years old, with NO proof. You seriously think, that thousands of years ago, ONE man went around and performed all of these miracles? People back then were just so stupid.

You chose to believe that Jesus did all of this, yet you don't believe that the Earth was created in 7 days. Why?

Why would the explosion not do that? If you can't answer then you obviously haven't thought about it, you are just believing what you have been told.

This is one of the most ignnorant sentences I have ever seen
    The Book of Genesis is not exactly what happened, most of it is Symbolism

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You are believing a book that is thousands of years old, with NO proof. You seriously think, that thousands of years ago, ONE man went around and performed all of these miracles? People back then were just so stupid.

You chose to believe that Jesus did all of this, yet you don't believe that the Earth was created in 7 days. Why?
    Just because there is no proof doesn't mean he is not real. This is god's test, he want's to see who believes in him even though no one has ever seen him, you have failed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lεon For This Useful Post:

Jon (08-08-2011)

Thanks

Why would the explosion not do that? If you can't answer then you obviously haven't thought about it, you are just believing what you have been told.

How would an explosion start reproduction?

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Less Than Three For This Useful Post:

Jon (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

i explained the days already are you stupid and for the explosion can you explain how an explosion created the complex process to create life how did an explosion that detierates things create water or oxegen or how bout the fruits thats right bro shutcho mouth

Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post

How would an explosion start reproduction?
    The kids embarrassing himself the more he posts

Yo @sTaXx add me on xbox : My Names Jon and my othervone is hey kiddo
    Last edited by Jon; 08-08-2011 at 02:29 AM.
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 企蛐g&凎ngψ View Post
    Do you know the law of singularity Big Bang Theory [Singularity] You see... everything must have come from something else, therfore there must have been something there in the beginning
    You cannot apply current laws to before the universe existed, they could very well be properties of the universe. No universe = No laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

i explained the days already are you stupid and for the explosion can you explain how an explosion created the complex process to create life how did an explosion that detierates things create water or oxegen or how bout the fruits thats right bro shutcho mouth
    You are either trolling or stupid. I'll assume the latter. nothing came directly from the explosion, if you seriously thought that then... fuck it. It has been about 14,000,000,000 Earth years since the 'Big bang'. So much can happen over that kind of time. We are incredibly young in the universe.

With something so basic like thing at the begging, you add them together, and end up with something else. With that 'something', added with more, it can create an entirely new 'thing'. What happens when you give that development 14,000,000,000 years? Look outside
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

You cannot apply current laws to before the universe existed, they could very well be properties of the universe. No universe = No laws.

You are either trolling or stupid. I'll assume the latter. nothing came directly from the explosion, if you seriously thought that then... fuck it. It has been about 14,000,000,000 Earth years since the 'Big bang'. So much can happen over that kind of time. We are incredibly young in the universe.

With something so basic like thing at the begging, you add them together, and end up with something else. With that 'something', added with more, it can create an entirely new 'thing'. What happens when you give that development 14,000,000,000 years? Look outside
    Proof the world was around 14billion years i mean im sure there were humans by then. Wheres documantation? Atleast even 13million years ago. Thats right bro the earth hasnt been around for 14billion years.
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    This must be the truth.

All, this man is the new "All knowing"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    There is an after live I know some guy I go every week to him and he tells me things that he just not should know like I fell in love on a girl I should tell my parents and brothers and he telled me that I asked how he said I get those answers from the afterlive

ooh and the evolution is true but there is a after life with angels but no god that guy was there

Why would that be a god they want peace so no persons that are mighterer than other persons
    Last edited by S|W|P; 08-08-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by detmer View Post
    There is an after live I know some guy I go every week to him and he tells me things that he just not should know like I fell in love on a girl I should tell my parents and brothers and he telled me that I asked how he said I get those answers from the afterlive

ooh and the evolution is true but there is a after life with angels but no god that guy was there

Why would that be a god they want peace so no persons that are mighterer than other persons
    Nigga you noe make sense

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

100% NOOB (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    Would you really consider leaving your religion because of a guy who knows nothing about religion. Hawking doesn't know shit about religion. His life is about science, if he starts talking about something else, he fucks up. I respect his work, but...

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Black Eyed Peas (banned untill 6-2014)
    [QQ]?lol (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Splinter Cell (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Chuck Bartowski
    (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)

Chuck (permabanned)
    Chuck v2
    (permabanned)
    The Philosopher (permabanned)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Proof the world was around 14billion years i mean im sure there were humans by then. Wheres documantation? Atleast even 13million years ago. Thats right bro the earth hasnt been around for 14billion years.
    Are you that daft? No offence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    that is complete bs .
    I was really immature when I joined this site for Crossfire in 2011, I'm back now after a ban and hope to provide some HQ content!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Guy's I need you too all stop arguing right now, I am god.

Nuff 'said I exist.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

The Earth has NOT been around for 14,000,000,000 years, the universe has. It's proven, because we can see 14,000,000,000 light years away, the light from there must have taken 14,000,000,000 years to reach us, so the Universe may actually be older. We can see right up until just after the big bang, after all everywhere you look is back in time.

WE DID NOT COME FROM THE EXPLOSION. That's like saying that the cookies I just *made* came from the cupboard. The ingredients did, but there was a process. You can decide whether it was creation (higher being [the simplest answer]) or, there was an earthquake, the indgredients fell into each other, then after a storm the ingredients were mixed, and a surge of electricity turned the oven on and they fell in. Sure, that would seem impossible, but thats only because the oven, ingredients, and ultimately Earth are not infinite. If these things were infinite, including time, then over time (could be eons & eons for all I care) it MUST happen. There is no reasonj why the cookies could not make themselves.

Before the universe, there was no time (time was infinite, essentially) so every possibilty (there were infinite possibilities) so everything that can happen, MUST happen. Thought spontaneous creation seems unlikely, with ifinity comes a 100% chance.
    Previously Armalite42

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast