Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 158
  1. #1
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    GODS NOT REAL CONFIRMED

    Alright so a couple hours ago I was watching a premier of Curiosity on Discovery HD by Stephen Hawking at the very end he said that There is no God and to his Sadness that There is no after life, no heaven and no hell.

    So Yep it's confirmed millions and millions of people have died in the name of nothing.

  2. #2
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Because one guy says it, it makes it true?

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

    100% NOOB (08-08-2011),debbe (08-08-2011),Taco (08-08-2011)

  4. #3
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    lol just cuz one guy says that doesnt make it true hes an athiest obviously he says theres no \god

  5. #4
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I just lol'd at aonix.

  6. #5
    Hitmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Because 1 Handicapped vagina said there's no god doesn't mean anything

  7. #6
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its just in Aus said god was real. so all those people who preped them selves for the after life were ready for it.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  8. #7
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Watch what you say, you gonna die.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  9. #8
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just because 1 faggot thousands of years ago says there's a god doesn't make it true.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    *[V]ModzXx (08-08-2011),Gordon Freeman (08-07-2011),Jon (08-08-2011),xX-RISE-Xx (08-09-2011)

  11. #9
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    Just because 1 faggot thousands of years ago says there's a god doesn't make it true.
    i hate arguing wiht u sab because we are completely opposite but its the only thing that really makes sense....

  12. #10
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post

    i hate arguing wiht u sab because we are completely opposite but its the only thing that really makes sense....
    The Faggot long ago was also less intellectual then the Vagina in a wheelchair that we have today :O

  13. #11
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    The Faggot long ago was also less intellectual then the Vagina in a wheelchair that we have today :O
    how can u possibly know that?

  14. #12
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hawking is just mad cuz he's abnormal

  15. #13
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post


    how can u possibly know that?
    Well lets see, Stephen Hawking is part of this time where we have such a vast understanding of the world and knowledge of our universe

    The other dudes thought the earth was flat and that the planets were gods.

  16. #14
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    @aonix

    Most all scientists don't believe in god because it can't be scientifically proven.. noting new here

  17. #15
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    Well lets see, Stephen Hawking is part of this time where we have such a vast understanding of the world and knowledge of our universe

    The other dudes thought the earth was flat and that the planets were gods.
    well all were made by people do you trust them all

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Gods are real
    By Jailbroken671 in forum Religion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. [Preview] Wolf Team Hack Window (not real hack yet)
    By tambre in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:26 PM
  4. Is God Mode real?
    By AirforceSS in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
  5. FLAMEWAR Card ( not real funny )
    By Fairplay? in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:13 PM