Thread: /yaay

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I need a better job.

    But good luck. (:

  2. #17
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    Congratz
    How much will you make
    Its a 40 hour workweek, at around minimum wage, so about $300 a week. I only make $300 a week on good weeks working by myself, and only about $100 on average. So the pay upgrade will be nice, Im just hoping I dont have to wake up before noon.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #18
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Its a 40 hour workweek, at around minimum wage, so about $300 a week. I only make $300 a week on good weeks working by myself, and only about $100 on average. So the pay upgrade will be nice, Im just hoping I dont have to wake up before noon.
    When get my job, I will work 5 hours a day, 5 times a week, minimum wage = $10.
    5 x $10= $50
    $50 x 5= #250 (weekly).
    So that means I make $1000 a month

  4. #19
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    When get my job, I will work 5 hours a day, 5 times a week, minimum wage = $10.
    5 x $10= $50
    $50 x 5= #250 (weekly).
    So that means I make $1000 a month
    In school, and summer times that good, but once you have other shit to start paying for, $1000 a month is really not that much.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #20
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    In school, and summer times that good, but once you have other shit to start paying for, $1000 a month is really not that much.
    For a teenager that still is in highschool. It's good. You might be older, that's why that much money won't fit you

  6. #21
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    For a teenager that still is in highschool. It's good. You might be older, that's why that much money won't fit you
    I made about $1200 a month back when I was in HS, and it was just barely enough to cover my car insurance, gas, and my drug problem. I mean food, not drugs. Got better car insurance now, and buy less food, but I also don't have a steady income anymore.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #22
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I made about $1200 a month back when I was in HS, and it was just barely enough to cover my car insurance, gas, and my drug problem. I mean food, not drugs. Got better car insurance now, and buy less food, but I also don't have a steady income anymore.
    Ohhh, that's why, cause you got a car.
    I don't have one, so it's a major difference

  8. #23
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I make $60 a week.

    But I only work 8 hours.

  9. #24
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    When get my job, I will work 5 hours a day, 5 times a week, minimum wage = $10.
    5 x $10= $50
    $50 x 5= #250 (weekly).
    So that means I make $1000 a month
    You consider that a good amount because you don't have to pay for any peripherals such as food, gas money, bills, etc.

  10. #25
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You consider that a good amount because you don't have to pay for any peripherals such as food, gas money, bills, etc.
    Yeah, I'm still 16.
    BTW, congratz on 5k

  11. #26
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    Yeah, I'm still 16.
    BTW, congratz on 5k
    I'm only 15 but I've had my job since I was 14.

  12. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    Yeah, I'm still 16.
    BTW, congratz on 5k
    Thanks .

  13. #28
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iverson954360Jr View Post


    I'm only 15 but I've had my job since I was 14.
    Ohh, I mistyped it, I'm 15.
    But you had a job since you're a drummer, I'm not
    I don't even play any instrument

  14. #29
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    Never had a job, im just too lazy :/

  15. #30
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    Ohh, I mistyped it, I'm 15.
    But you had a job since you're a drummer, I'm not
    I don't even play any instrument
    The only reason I have the job is to pay for my drums. That's all I spend my money on. Already have a good car for when I'm 16 so...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. yaay /win
    By Paul in forum General
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:27 AM
  2. /yaay
    By Supreme in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. [Info] Mc565 is back /yaay
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
  4. [Discussion] YAAY 10K!
    By bullpop in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:12 PM
  5. yaay ;D
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:32 AM