Thread: Insidious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick

    Insidious

    Got bored and watched it,it isnt really scary but it was interesting to watch,i didnt like paranormal activity 1 or 2 and i know the same guys made this,i think it was a better idea to forget the whole amateur camera idea.



    What did you guys think of it?

  2. #2
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,401
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,451
    I think it was pretty cool.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  3. #3
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Its was a pretty good movie

  4. #4
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    Insidious is pretty cool but i like more this
    The uninvited.

    Im Jazk


  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Got bored and watched it,it isnt really scary but it was interesting to watch,i didnt like paranormal activity 1 or 2 and i know the same guys made this,i think it was a better idea to forget the whole amateur camera idea.



    What did you guys think of it?
    Me and Mina watched it, but it didn't scare us at all. We thought the first half was more intense and suspenseful and the second half was a major let down. I guess we're desensitized after watching a bunch of j horrors and exorcist flicks.

    If you want a good flick to watch but don't subtitles, I recommend watching REC and REC 2. Didn't scare me, but it's definitely edge of your seat stuff.

  6. #6
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Me and Mina watched it, but it didn't scare us at all. We thought the first half was more intense and suspenseful and the second half was a major let down. I guess we're desensitized after watching a bunch of j horrors and exorcist flicks.

    If you want a good flick to watch but don't subtitles, I recommend watching REC and REC 2. Didn't scare me, but it's definitely edge of your seat stuff.
    Hmm,alright,and how did you and Mina watch it together?Like on the internet or real life?

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post


    Hmm,alright,and how did you and Mina watch it together?Like on the internet or real life?
    We both torrented it, and synced our movies over skype.

  8. #8
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    that movie sucked
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

  9. #9
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Never heard of it/

  10. #10
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Never heard of it/
    They showed commercials on tv for it

  11. #11
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    I Think the Midget Child Running through the House Killed the mood.
    GTFO




  12. #12
    Joker..?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I Didnt Get Scared Watching That Movie !

  13. #13
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker..? View Post
    I Didnt Get Scared Watching That Movie !
    Neither did i

  14. #14
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    That movie was good, not too scary.

  15. #15
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post


    They showed commercials on tv for it
    I don't watch tv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Insidious
    By Jailbroken671 in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. Insidious
    By Insidious. in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:04 PM
  3. Insidious
    By Insidious. in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. Insidious (found a Saw 8 hint)
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:26 PM