Thread: I'm confused

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

You know why I barely post on mpgh, because majority of people on this website are kiddos and talking to them is like talking to my pregnant sisters belly, fucking pointless. But if i didn't post at all there's really no reason for me to be here. Besides, gives me and Shayne something to bitch at since we like bitching.

Thanks

You know why I barely post on mpgh, because majority of people on this website are kiddos and talking to them is like talking to my pregnant sisters belly, fucking pointless. But if i didn't post at all there's really no reason for me to be here. Besides, gives me and Shayne something to bitch at since we like bitching.
    Go on then, this is turning me on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    omg tha trolls started.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hypothetical topics are always fun to talk about.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thread hijacking in progress.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah so umm, You say you've experienced these feelings before, so how was the outcome? If you had an outcome be it good or bad, it should give you an idea of what you should & shouldn't do next.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hypothetical topics are always fun to talk about.
    what means "Hypothetical"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    So I talked with this chick on a game (14 July) and we had an amazing time. The point is that I cannot get her out of my mind. Yes I still look at the other chicks, but only in a sexual point of view (if u get what I mean). But with this chick is different. It's not like everytime that I talk to a girl she gets stuck on my head, especially with chicks on the internet. But this time is different. Now I cannot play that game anymore cuz my graphic card driver needs to be updated and MS Update won't work.
    So the point of all this is...what to do? I'm trying to get her out of my mind but I can't. And I am also scared to tell her about my feelings cuz this is prob the first time that I've fallen in love so deep with a chick.
    Ouch ur screwd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yeah so umm, You say you've experienced these feelings before, so how was the outcome? If you had an outcome be it good or bad, it should give you an idea of what you should & shouldn't do next.
    If he was in love before he'd still be in love. I don't think love in it's real form ever goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post

what means "Hypothetical"
    Means a situation or question which reflect upon what may or may not happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I was scared. So I didn't asked her to be my gf. but when I found that she used love me too, it was too late.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

If he was in love before he'd still be in love. I don't think love in it's real form ever goes away.
    Big difference between loving someone, and being IN love with someone.
    Example: I love my my ex, and always will but the feelings I use to have aren't there anymore. I love her, but I'm not IN love with her if that makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post

Big difference between loving someone, and being IN love with someone.
    Example: I love my my ex, and always will but the feelings I use to have aren't there anymore. I love her, but I'm not IN love with her if that makes sense.
    Yeah and the OP says he IN love with her, which I am saying is not the case. And if they are now your ex then I don't think you were IN love in the first place. It's my view of what love in its purest form is.
    Last edited by Doc; 08-12-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No one can really explain what love is, because the feeling itself is unexplained.

@Huey Freeman Learn from your mistakes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Fuck chicks, get bricks.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    No one can really explain what love is, because the feeling itself is unexplained.

@Huey Freeman Learn from your mistakes.
    thank you for supporting me

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast