Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Weight Lifting Class

    Dayum this shit is hard.
    My instructor made us squat in different variations while holding 50 pound weights for 40 minutes.
    Then for a "intense cooldown" we had to run half a mile while holding two 25 pound dumbells.
    then a lap without the dumbells
    I regret taking this class, but I definitely need to get my muscle tone back.

    discuss your previous/current workouts...


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  2. #2
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Dayum this shit is hard.
    My instructor made us squat in different variations while holding 50 pound weights for 40 minutes.
    Then for a "intense cooldown" we had to run half a mile while holding two 25 pound dumbells.
    then a lap without the dumbells
    I regret taking this class, but I definitely need to get my muscle tone back.

    discuss your previous/current workouts...
    welcome to weightlifting class i dont work out just play xbox
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

  3. #3
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    that's why you're overweight.


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  4. #4
    AddictedToLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    77
    What if you drop the dumbbells?

  5. #5
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
    What if you drop the dumbbells?
    good bye, my feet

  6. #6
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,912
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,273
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Take it like a man D:
    Don't be soft. Enjoy the pain

  7. #7
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    good bye, my feet
    haha..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Take it like a man D:
    Don't be soft. Enjoy the pain
    I enjoy it for a bit, but then ALL OF MY MUSCLES BURN.


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  8. #8
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    that's why you're overweight.
    you stupid kid go on my profile i got pics of myself @xX-RISE-Xx
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

  9. #9
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,912
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,273
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    haha..



    I enjoy it for a bit, but then ALL OF MY MUSCLES BURN.
    O_o
    I forgot about having muscles burn or getting sore LOL
    I've been working out everyday for 6 weeks XD

    Btw your siggy is really annoying

  10. #10
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    O_o
    I forgot about having muscles burn or getting sore LOL
    I've been working out everyday for 6 weeks XD

    Btw your siggy is really annoying
    i just noticed that
    Msn: Cribs@live.com
    Aim: Erotic

  11. #11
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    O_o
    I forgot about having muscles burn or getting sore LOL
    I've been working out everyday for 6 weeks XD

    Btw your siggy is really annoying
    Depending on what muscle groups you work on, never work the same area two days in a row!
    Gotta give your muscles time to repair...
    What I used to do was drink whey/protein shakes RIGHT after the workout.
    I usually added about 25g of it to big water bottles, added water, then drank it.
    It helps SO MUCH since it makes your muscles repair faster..


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  12. #12
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I don't do classes or gym stuff. Just home workouts.


  13. #13
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,912
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,273
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Depending on what muscle groups you work on, never work the same area two days in a row!
    Gotta give your muscles time to repair...
    What I used to do was drink whey/protein shakes RIGHT after the workout.
    I usually added about 25g of it to big water bottles, added water, then drank it.
    It helps SO MUCH since it makes your muscles repair faster..
    I don't take protein shakes =/

    My schedule is
    Upper body one day, next day = lower body, then next day = cardio. (REPEAT)

    I do core abs everyday.
    Last edited by Pie; 08-13-2011 at 12:07 AM.

  14. #14
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm eating cake right now.
    Fuck working out.

  15. #15
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I don't do classes or gym stuff. Just home workouts.
    Why? Its free for people lazy enough to not go to the gym/economic problems.
    And also, you get pushed to the limit by your peers/teacher to do better.(support)
    And you don't have to make your own workouts/search for ones.
    And you excersize with friends.


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Weight Traning Class suck
    By Battlefield 3 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. what it's like to have religion class
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
  3. Guild Wars New Classes
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
  4. Heavy Weapons Class mine bug. I had no idea.
    By NukeAssault in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:54 AM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM