Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 152
  1. #61
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Don't smoke.
    FUCKS UP YOUR LIFE

    Believe it or don't. You'll be sorry sooner or later.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  2. #62
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    My Poison:


  3. #63
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Why though?

  4. #64
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    All of you smokers will realize sooner or later, you shouldn't of smoked in the first place.
    It's gonna end up with family issues, maybe even financial issues. Your life is gonna make you frustrated day + night.

    Have a good life smokers.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  5. #65
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    All of you smokers will realize sooner or later, you shouldn't of smoked in the first place.
    It's gonna end up with family issues, maybe even financial issues. Your life is gonna make you frustrated day + night.

    Have a good life smokers.
    Why you so logical?

    cwatididthur

  6. #66
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Never smoked
    KKKKKKKKKKKKK

  7. #67
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's just common sense. Everyone should know it. You hear about it enough how smoking effects your life ALOT. My mom started smoking when she was 12 or 13 years old. She didn't quit till the other year at the age of 39. She can't run very far at all because of the affects of smoking. It screws your lungs bad. And your all stupid enough to smoke?
    Not my problem. In 15-20 years your gonna wish you never smoked in the first place.

    -Logic.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  8. #68
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Why you so logical?

    cwatididthur
    i saw it

  9. #69
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    It's just common sense. Everyone should know it. You hear about it enough how smoking effects your life ALOT. My mom started smoking when she was 12 or 13 years old. She didn't quit till the other year at the age of 39. She can't run very far at all because of the affects of smoking. It screws your lungs bad. And your all stupid enough to smoke?
    Not my problem. In 15-20 years your gonna wish you never smoked in the first place.

    -Logic.
    Wrong. The damage is reversible. Your mom is also 39 and probably doesn't lead an otherwise healthy lifestyle anyways. You also have to keep in mind that in most cases people die of other illnesses or injuries far before they die of lung cancer or the other harmful effects of smoking.

  10. #70
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    Wrong. The damage is reversible. Your mom is also 39 and probably doesn't lead an otherwise healthy lifestyle anyways. You also have to keep in mind that in most cases people die of other illnesses or injuries far before they die of lung cancer or the other harmful effects of smoking.
    Yes, the damage is quite reversible. I'll go tell that to my grandfather that had heart surgery due to smoking, and has to cough with a teddy bear on his chest.


    Makes sense.

  11. #71
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  12. #72
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    street cred brah
    Lrn2bkewl

  13. #73
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    My Poison:

    Do not want.

  14. #74
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    If I have the money to buy them, Camel Crush. If not, most of the time I smoke Newports.

  15. #75
    debbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    916
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Bored
    Camel , from 13-15 years. Sometimes i smoke with my mom.
    btw. i loll'd at a wordjoke from my friend: we where smoking skirry thea, and he sayd, wanna HIGH-THEA?

    roflmao


Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Windows Live Beta - Go Here Quick!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:35 PM
  2. File Scan here
    By Neogaidenx in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 12:30 PM
  3. DOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
  4. Anyone here know about rakion
    By terence in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. fast! Dave come here
    By Big Black in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 04:03 AM