Thread: Rate My Rig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162

    Rate My Rig

    Yo, rate my rig niggers, and share your own:

    • Machine Name: Phoenix
    • Processor: Intel Pentium D CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs)
    • Memory: 2048MB RAM
    • Hard Drives: (C) 320GB, (D) 160GB, (E) 250GB
    • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    • Monitor: Acer 22" Widescreen TFT
    • Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Output
    • Speakers: Multi-Media Speaker System SP-685
    • Keyboard: Logitech Media Keyboard 600
    • Mouse: Logitech OEM Black S96 Optical Wheel Mouse
    • Case: Thermaltake Soprano Black Windowed
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3





  2. #2
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nice, nice . 9000/10

    Rate mine pweez

    Processor - AMD 4400+ X2 (2.4GHZ)
    Memory - 2048MB DDR2
    Hard Drives - C:\ (144GB) D:\ (144GB) 288GB Total I guess =S?
    Video Card - 8500GT

    Crappy computer >

    Rest is the stuff it came with, I can't build my own yet :< .
    Last edited by Synns; 10-26-2008 at 07:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Freek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MAH HOUSE, DOIN MAH SHIT.
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25

  4. #4
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Nice, nice . 9000/10

    Rate mine pweez

    Processor - AMD 4400+ X2 (2.4GHZ)
    Memory - 2048MB DDR2
    Hard Drives - C: (144GB) D: (144GB) 288GB Total I guess =S?
    Video Card - 8500GT

    Crappy computer >

    Rest is the stuff it came with, I can't build my own yet :< .
    That's not bad, though I would have thought the processor is a little slow nowadays, but still not that bad. Graphics card is good though not very high powered. I have only just upgraded my GeForce 7950GT though, so I can't complain, 7/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freek View Post
    You've only got 1 CPU, pfft? What you got 4GB RAM for? I didn't think 32 bit Windows used 4GB? Similar monitor to mine, nice hard-drive. Your graphics card is getting superseded by the newer 200 series though; 8/10.
    Last edited by Bull3t; 10-26-2008 at 07:34 PM.





  5. #5
    Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice comps. Just to let you know, I was broke and already had the video card and mobo, so I only put about 200 into my computer. I plan on making it better, I assure you.

    * Machine Name: Todd
    * Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ 2.41 GHz
    * Memory: 1024MB RAM
    * Hard Drives: (C) 40GB, (D) 80GB, (G) 120GB (240 All together)
    * Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS (Crappy. =/)
    * Monitor: DELL 17" LCD
    * Sound Card: Creative Audigy
    * Speakers: Some kinda Creative speakers that sound pretty good. o.o
    * Keyboard: Random GE keyboard I found with a enter key that sticks and annoys me.
    * Mouse: mi optical mouse
    * Case: PowerUp ATX Mid Tower
    * Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3


    I need a new video card and more RAM, but keep in mind, this is a 200 dollar computer, and I'm proud of it, considering it's the first computer I've built.

  6. #6
    schokk21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hot
    Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
    2GB Ram
    Video Card: ATI RADEON HD 2400 PRO 256MB ---PWNS
    Creative Live! C:500GB D:250GB
    Other COmp i use for emule and so on:
    1,8GHz
    775MB RAM
    ATI RADEON X1050/9050 256MB
    70GB+250GB

  7. #7
    Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    6/10 only for the old processor, sorry.
    Other is 5/10

  8. #8
    schokk21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hot
    My first compute rocks just the processor,i got a keyboard with blue light and 2 USB HUBS.with my main compute ri can play DMC4 with no laggs!
    schokk21

  9. #9
    KyleForrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I SUX
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    34
    * Machine Name: Hp pavilion a6000n
    * Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz
    * Memory: 1024 MB
    * Hard Drives: (C) 250 GB, (D) 160 GB
    * Video Card: Radeon X1600 series
    * Monitor: 19 Inch Lcd Widescreen monitor, 17 Inch Lcd Monitor
    * Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Output
    * Case: Default
    * Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Sp1

  10. #10
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleforrest View Post
    * Machine Name: Hp pavilion a6000n
    * Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz
    * Memory: 1024 MB
    * Hard Drives: (C) 250 GB, (D) 160 GB
    * Video Card: Radeon X1600 series
    * Monitor: 19 Inch Lcd Widescreen monitor, 17 Inch Lcd Monitor
    * Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Output
    * Case: Default
    * Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Sp1


    Average processor and memory amount. Nice sized hard drives. Not so sure on the graphics card, I had the Radeon X1600 and it blew up on me and I have never used a Sapphire since. I've used nVIDIA for years and never had one go wrong, but the X1600 was my first Sapphire and it went pop, haha. Two screens is fun, but I find it annoying . Otherwise average-good PC, 7/10.
    Last edited by Bull3t; 10-27-2008 at 08:13 PM.





  11. #11
    Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What about mine, Bullet?

  12. #12
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Nice comps. Just to let you know, I was broke and already had the video card and mobo, so I only put about 200 into my computer. I plan on making it better, I assure you.

    * Machine Name: Todd
    * Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ 2.41 GHz
    * Memory: 1024MB RAM
    * Hard Drives: (C) 40GB, (D) 80GB, (G) 120GB (240 All together)
    * Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS (Crappy. =/)
    * Monitor: DELL 17" LCD
    * Sound Card: Creative Audigy
    * Speakers: Some kinda Creative speakers that sound pretty good. o.o
    * Keyboard: Random GE keyboard I found with a enter key that sticks and annoys me.
    * Mouse: mi optical mouse
    * Case: PowerUp ATX Mid Tower
    * Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3


    I need a new video card and more RAM, but keep in mind, this is a 200 dollar computer, and I'm proud of it, considering it's the first computer I've built.
    Processors good, though I like Intel better . Very small hard drives, but due to the price, that's relatively good I suppose. Crappy card, like you said, haha. All in all a medium-spec PC, its the fact that you built it from scratch as your first one that really makes it though , 7/10.





  13. #13
    Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I easily give yours a 9/10. MY first upgrade is Vid Card, then RAM, then, I'm gonna get a 1TB harddrive. Probably 4 of them. Woof.

  14. #14
    Bull3t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,527
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    162
    I'm getting a 1TB soon as well. I've got a list of upgrades:

    • £25 (about $39) - 2500 Watt 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
    • £75 (about $117) - Western Digital Caviar Green Power RE2 1TB 16Mb Cache Hard Disk Drive SATAII 300MB/s <8.9ms 7200rpm
    • £375 (about $585) - Motherboard Bundle: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2048MB 800Mhz DDR2 on Intel P45 Motherboard


    After that I'll be about set for a few years unless something goes bang .
    Last edited by Bull3t; 10-28-2008 at 04:49 AM.





  15. #15
    Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Oh yeah, I forgot my motherboard. I've got an ASUS M2N-ESLI, it's very stable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rate EleMentX'z Sig
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:09 AM
  2. new sig! plz rate
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:06 AM
  3. Please Rates BoBo's Creation
    By Paolo1993 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:45 AM
  4. rate my avatar
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 01:21 AM
  5. Rate My 1st Sig
    By acepwnage in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:24 AM

Tags for this Thread