Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862

    Won't isn't a word.




    / @Boombox

  2. #2
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Fuck logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  3. #3
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Wrong section.

  4. #4
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Boombox
    yuso dumb bitch

  5. #5
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    so dumb boom. so dumb
    Still love you Giggletron


  6. #6
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,697
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Never graduated 3rd grade English, apparently.

    Must have been that 0.0 earthquake that disrupted his learning experience.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post
    Wrong section.
    How so?

    What's the difference between me taking a picture and copying it all over. Posting the pictures of the conversation making it an image thread thus making it seem like it should be in image sharing.

    However, I copied over the text, it would be all the same color and hardly anyone would actually read it.

    Right section is right, if you'd like me to replace the images with plain text, I'll do it just for you.

  8. #8
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    How so?

    What's the difference between me taking a picture and copying it all over. Posting the pictures of the conversation making it an image thread thus making it seem like it should be in image sharing.

    However, I copied over the text, it would be all the same color and hardly anyone would actually read it.

    Right section is right, if you'd like me to replace the images with plain text, I'll do it just for you.
    Oh, really?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/67-image-s...er-gaiboi.html

    I did the same thing, yet you moved+infracted me for it. Funny how there's a double standard when you do it.

  9. #9
    GiGux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Finland.
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    -64
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    It does mean "will not"..
    but sounds stupid.
    Last edited by GiGux; 08-20-2011 at 01:20 PM.

  10. #10
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    uhhh... so?

    END THE FED

  11. #11
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Never graduated 3rd grade English, apparently.

    Must have been that 0.0 earthquake that disrupted his learning experience.
    Do you really? .//

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  12. #12
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Boom went full retard.

    and Austin stop crying.

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    Oh, really?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/67-image-s...er-gaiboi.html

    I did the same thing, yet you moved+infracted me for it. Funny how there's a double standard when you do it.

  14. #14
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Will Not (Won't)... Same Difference...
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  15. #15
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post





    kk keep on enforcing rules one minute, then break them the next minute.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. Favourite Word!!!!!!
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
  3. 2006Jan27 Proxie/Word List.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:09 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM