Thread: 1 year + 3000

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy

    1 year + 3000

    1 year ago today, I joined this site. It has been an experience like no other. This thread is too celebrate 1 year on MPGH,

    and my 3k post ban.


    I can't believe I have made it this long. MPGH has truly been something that is indescribable, and I am happy to be apart

    of it. Thank you, MPGH for teaching and welcoming me into your great community.

    I would like to personally thank;

    @Toxin - You helped me negate a permanent ban. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far.
    @Heartview - Being friendly to me, very intelligent and nice guy.
    @Johnny Knoxville - You have changed a lot as you have understood the rules. You went from being a total fag to being pretty well respected.
    @flameswor10 - Nice guy and great coder. Putting up with me when I talk to him on MSN
    @Thunder - Really nice guy.
    @Jazk @Parade @Thunder - MSN conversations
    @Moto - You so fat You seem like an alright person, you really do need to exercise though.
    @Moto @Tony @Johnny Knoxville @John Key - Facebook friends
    @Saboteur - Making me feel stupid at every given opportunity.
    @Dave84311 - Creating and maintaining this great site.
    @NextGen1 - Great coder
    @Jason - Good coder, I used to annoy you in the VB section. Sorry about that.
    @lookin4chams - Actually having to motivation to make an exercise routine. Nice work.
    @Boss - Kept teasing him about his age. He's a nice guy.
    @Jabuuty671 - Really nice, kind guy. Good pianist. Good skater.
    @Liz - Great SA. Doing a really good job.
    @DannyD555 - Making me a .rez mod <3

    (I have probably missed heaps of people, sorry)


    Well that's it MPGH. 1 Year on this wonderful website and my 3k post ban in one neat little thread. Thank you for loving me.

    Goodbye everyone.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

    Cal (08-21-2011),Ed (08-22-2011),FUKO (08-21-2011),Shrew (08-21-2011)

  3. #2
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Congratulations!
    And thanks to me for just being awesome. right?

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  4. #3
    skate4l1fe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    19
    grats man .
    Im not InHuman

  5. #4
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Congrats On 3k!

  6. #5
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    1 year ago today, I joined this site. It has been an experience like no other. This thread is too celebrate 1 year on MPGH,

    and my 3k post ban.


    I can't believe I have made it this long. MPGH has truly been something that is indescribable, and I am happy to be apart

    of it. Thank you, MPGH for teaching and welcoming me into your great community.

    I would like to personally thank;

    @Toxin - You helped me negate a permanent ban. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far.
    @Heartview - Being friendly to me, very intelligent and nice guy.
    @Johnny Knoxville - You have changed a lot as you have understood the rules. You went from being a total fag to being pretty well respected.
    @flameswor10 - Nice guy and great coder. Putting up with me when I talk to him on MSN
    @Thunder - Really nice guy.
    @Jazk @Parade @Thunder - MSN conversations
    @Moto - You so fat You seem like an alright person, you really do need to exercise though.
    @Moto @Tony @Johnny Knoxville @John Key - Facebook friends
    @Saboteur - Making me feel stupid at every given opportunity.
    @Dave84311 - Creating and maintaining this great site.
    @NextGen1 - Great coder
    @Jason - Good coder, I used to annoy you in the VB section. Sorry about that.
    @lookin4chams - Actually having to motivation to make an exercise routine. Nice work.
    @Boss - Kept teasing him about his age. He's a nice guy.
    @Jabuuty671 - Really nice, kind guy. Good pianist. Good skater.
    @Liz - Great SA. Doing a really good job.
    @DannyD555 - Making me a .rez mod <3

    (I have probably missed heaps of people, sorry)


    Well that's it MPGH. 1 Year on this wonderful website and my 3k post ban in one neat little thread. Thank you for loving me.

    Goodbye everyone.
    wow...

    thats a really nice way to get a 3k ban.... thanx bro



    much luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  7. #6
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    :3
    Congratulations my friend

    Im Jazk


  8. #7
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,912
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,273
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Congratz

  9. #8
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,390
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,447
    Congratulations.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  10. #9
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    RIP, grats on 1 year and 3k!


    xD

  11. #10
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    About to get 5k in 1 year

  12. #11
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,903
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sam, your comment was not necessary.

    By the way, nice face.





  13. #12
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    wow...

    thats a really nice way to get a 3k ban.... thanx bro



    much luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
    Did you really just quote a full post of mentions?

    At Psych, congrats on both 1 year, and 3k posts.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  14. #13
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Congratz fellow Ausfag
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  15. #14
    tHeDoCtOr46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ƈἶէყ օբ հმƈƙεɾ
    Posts
    717
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    In Love
    Congrats Bro
    Got 3k



  16. #15
    Shrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Sam, your comment was not necessary.

    By the way, nice face.
    I was 12.
    "Kill Everyone" - Anonymous
    "No matter the foundation, all solid things can crumble" - Matt Lambert, Hilltop Hoods
    "We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks" - C.R.E.A.M, Wu Tang Clan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. The World end In the Year 3000 !!!!
    By Zack in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 03:01 AM
  3. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM