Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    You're only like 14? Jeez.
    Hey i'm a freshy to lol hey shegotit when was your homecoming mine was like the october 11th lol was crazy awesome
    Last edited by Aoe3_CA; 10-29-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    October 11th? Lol mine was like October 3rd

Thanks
    Wow, fucking freshman? Well it's obvious Navi won now. Now all you 18yo fantasizing can breathe a sigh of relief that was mentioned before you did something unmentionable. Underage, much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    mine was October 18th
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mine was earlier this month, i didn't go though, i like assaulted people and shit.

Then on my gf's homecoming i threated her date like crazy. He was scared. I told him I would invert his knees and take a riveting gun and shoot his elbows.

Then we hunted his car down, my gf and like two other couples were in this van right. We dawned hoods and shit and acted like we were going to car jack them. We got money out of it

They still don't know it was us. If you guys want me to explain the whole process of the car jacking then let me know.

Thanks
    I demand an explanation of this carjacking.

Thanks
    Car jacking explanation nao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    K first of all, that same day we installed some xeon headlights from my friend's 03 eclispe right, This will come in use later. I went to the hairdresser and everything, the flowershop, victoria secret, the whole fucking works to help my gf get ready for homecoming. I go home while she starts getting ready for the dance. In like two hours her date and some other people come over.

Before i continue i have to tell you that i have a friend thats into gangs and shit. He's been into all kinds of trouble and stuff, he's stabbed a man in front of his wife and child before. I don't plan on getting in trouble so im naming him Steve. Steve thinks its a GREAT fucking idea to scare the shit out of them so we roll by, check what car they're going in, its a minivan. So then we let them go to the dance and shit blah blah wait for them to leave the school with the van. This is where Jordan's xeon lights come into play. They are BRIGHT AS FUCKING SHIT. Its a white light, brighter than fucking highbeams for cars and stuff. So we start trailing them, the plus side for having bright lights is that no body can see the car itself, only two glowing lights floating. So they had no fucking clue it was us tailing them. We follow them all the way down to Seattle and thats where we did it.

Waited for them to roll into residential streets and shit and stop at a turn. Steve jumps the fuck out of the car with a (hopefully) unloaded gun and runs up to my gf's date. Demands money and shit, almost takes the car but then decides we'd be fucked if we actually stole the damn van. He got back into the car and we sped off going like 80. I almost shat myself from laughter.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    K first of all, that same day we installed some xeon headlights from my friend's 03 eclispe right, This will come in use later. I went to the hairdresser and everything, the flowershop, victoria secret, the whole fucking works to help my gf get ready for homecoming. I go home while she starts getting ready for the dance. In like two hours her date and some other people come over.

Before i continue i have to tell you that i have a friend thats into gangs and shit. He's been into all kinds of trouble and stuff, he's stabbed a man in front of his wife and child before. I don't plan on getting in trouble so im naming him Steve. Steve thinks its a GREAT fucking idea to scare the shit out of them so we roll by, check what car they're going in, its a minivan. So then we let them go to the dance and shit blah blah wait for them to leave the school with the van. This is where Jordan's xeon lights come into play. They are BRIGHT AS FUCKING SHIT. Its a white light, brighter than fucking highbeams for cars and stuff. So we start trailing them, the plus side for having bright lights is that no body can see the car itself, only two glowing lights floating. So they had no fucking clue it was us tailing them. We follow them all the way down to Seattle and thats where we did it.

Waited for them to roll into residential streets and shit and stop at a turn. Steve jumps the fuck out of the car with a (hopefully) unloaded gun and runs up to my gf's date. Demands money and shit, almost takes the car but then decides we'd be fucked if we actually stole the damn van. He got back into the car and we sped off going like 80. I almost shat myself from laughter.

hahahah nice only thing i don't get is you said your gf had a date but shes your gf wtf lol nvm idc good story and don't steal a fuckin van thats like tryin to steal a fuckin safe in a intersection.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheGotIt View Post
    Freshman. Der.
    High School was the shit!

*Wishes he was 15 again*

END THE FED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12