Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Already did this, ironically, he was leeching a guide about respect that ultimately made him disrespected.
    Ohhh the irony..

  2. #77
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    Fact: op is 13 and tries to look cool by calling older people son.

    Fact: op is a leeching faggot.

    Fact: op is a major retard.

    Fiction: op is respected.

    1.Bik boii you be feeling though now huh?
    2.You're nothing else than any idiot around here,quit trying son.
    3.You mad Cuz I'm a major general and you're no shit?
    4.Whats your point anyway? Only people supporting you are Faggots
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #78
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    1.Bik boii you be feeling though now huh?
    2.You're nothing else than any idiot around here,quit trying son.
    3.You mad Cuz I'm a major general and you're no shit?
    4.Whats your point anyway? Only people supporting you are Faggots
    You just called everyone on this forum a faggot, no one here will support you...



  4. #79
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    You just called everyone on this forum a faggot, no one here will support you...
    No I didnt,with that,I ment the ones supporting him

    Do you really think everyone supports him?
    Or me?
    Or you?

    Lmfao.

    What are you crying about anyway? I didn't even take a bit of credit,son.

    I smell people who are jealous
    Last edited by Snake; 08-23-2011 at 10:21 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #80
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    No I didnt,with that,I ment the ones supporting him

    Do you really think everyone supports him?
    Or me?
    Or you?

    Lmfao.

    What are you crying about anyway? I didn't even take a bit of credit,son.

    I smell people who are jealous
    After everyone found you were leeching this, I can assume they would support Saboteur over you.



  6. #81
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Won't read, /care bout respect
    Free Tristan <3

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MellowHypeAlt For This Useful Post:

    Mina's undies (08-23-2011)

  8. #82
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    1.Bik boii you be feeling though now huh?
    2.You're nothing else than any idiot around here,quit trying son.
    3.You mad Cuz I'm a major general and you're no shit?
    4.Whats your point anyway? Only people supporting you are Faggots
    Oh my god, your points are so obviously valid. I regret even insulting you mr. 13 year old. I hope you can continue thinking you're the king shit while people are just sitting around laughing at you. I hope your father doesn't beat you again because he's drunk and bored. I hope the school kids don't pick on you again because your 5"4 and 200 pounds.

  9. #83
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    No I didnt,with that,I ment the ones supporting him

    Do you really think everyone supports him?
    Or me?
    Or you?

    Lmfao.

    What are you crying about anyway? I didn't even take a bit of credit,son.

    I smell people who are jealous
    Still here raging because you made yourself look like a dipshit I see.
    You realize you're just digging yourself a deeper hole right?

  10. #84
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Sorry, mpgh doesn't work like this.

  11. #85
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Nicely done.

  12. #86
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Didn't feel like reading it right now. But @Liz Thanked you so it must be good.

  13. #87
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    Oh my god, your points are so obviously valid. I regret even insulting you mr. 13 year old. I hope you can continue thinking you're the king shit while people are just sitting around laughing at you. I hope your father doesn't beat you again because he's drunk and bored. I hope the school kids don't pick on you again because your 5"4 and 200 pounds.
    Just a waste.
    Turn off the pc and get a life.
    Bik boi
    Last edited by Snake; 08-23-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #88
    SketchyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    79
    you're good

  15. #89
    -PWS-REVENGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Making threads about respect doesn't get you respect. You have to earn it


  16. #90
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    @Liz

    I think Op has flamed enough Madam.


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  2. Best way to get people to phishing site
    By vescovo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
  3. Release} 10hacks in one (best way to get banned)
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:40 AM
  4. I Have A Way Of Getting Every Hack To Work
    By ace76543 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
  5. tut: way to get real kssn
    By syforce in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:06 AM