Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 159
  1. #16
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    calm down guys dont be mean

  2. #17
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Then do your job and move it?
    you're retarded for thinking minions have powers outside their sections.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #18
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you're retarded for thinking minions have powers outside their sections.
    Its not that I think that

    Its the fact that I don't give a fuck.

    You're the reason why this forum is dieng.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #19
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you're retarded for thinking minions have powers outside their sections.
    be a nice person and tell em kindly

  5. #20
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,343
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,443
    Yeah, I saw this girl affiliated with another rapper on youtube known as DeStorm. They did Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. #21
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Its not that I think that

    Its the fact that I don't give a fuck.

    You're the reason why this forum is dieng.
    This forum isn't "dieng".



  7. #22
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Its not that I think that

    Its the fact that I don't give a fuck.

    You're the reason why this forum is dieng.
    this forum is dying because school has started. wait till may it won't be past 1min in general for latest post.

  8. #23
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Go away we don't like you.

  9. #24
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Its not that I think that

    Its the fact that I don't give a fuck.

    You're the reason why this forum is dieng.
    this forum is actually getting bigger

  10. #25
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMark View Post
    be a nice person and tell em kindly
    Hes ego is high on Pc.
    I'd love it to see how hes irl.
    Prolly sitting in a corner,friendsless,browsing on mpgh with hes phone while the others spit at him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    Go away we don't like you.
    There are people who don't care about anything.
    There are people who have a too high ego.
    There are people who are sarcastic like hes mom.

    And then,there is you..
    A dumbass who puts hes nose in everything thinking the rest cares what you say.
    Just give up mate,I don't care,you don't,nobody does.
    Last edited by Snake; 08-23-2011 at 11:03 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #26
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    Hes ego is high on Pc.
    I'd love it to see how hes irl.
    Prolly sitting in a corner,friendsless,browsing on mpgh with hes phone while the others spit at him.



    There are people who don't care about anything.
    There are people who have a too high ego.
    There are people who are sarcastic like hes mom.

    And then,there is you..
    A dumbass who puts hes nose in everything thinking the rest cares what you say.
    Just give up mate,I don't care,you don't,nobody does.
    If you want to respond and flame at everyone, be my guest.
    But at least some what of a decent job if you're going to try. No one wants you in the forums, get off. kbai.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  12. #27
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    If you want to respond and flame at everyone, be my guest.
    But at least some what of a decent job if you're going to try. No one wants you in the forums, get off. kbai.
    And I would 'go off' cuz you say so?

    Lmfaooo
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  13. #28
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    And I would 'go off' cuz you say so?

    Lmfaooo
    Sorry, bro. I said "get off" not go off. That doesn't even make sense.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  14. #29
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    Sorry, bro. I said "get off" not go off. That doesn't even make sense.
    It doesn't make sense,cuz I don't care.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  15. #30
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    It doesn't make sense,cuz I don't care.
    Hence why you're a fuckin idiot.
    kthxbai.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Isn't she hot guise?
    By Bombsaway707 in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:55 PM
  2. Just a Screenshots
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. just listen
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:00 AM
  4. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM
  5. Just Finished
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM