Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    McDonald's apple pie taste like shit anyways.
    FTP!

  2. #17
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    McDonald's apple pie taste like shit anyways.
    Everything @ mcdonalds tasted like shit -_-,i prefer my mom's home-made food /ftw

  3. #18
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    @lookin4chams I worked at McDicks for a month. Want some dirt on them?

    A ketchup packet costs 0.00014 cents for McDonalds to buy.
    A box of regular meat patties is 100-300$, there are 800 patties in each box. That's a massive profit.
    Nuggets are made from a green paste.
    Fry stations are only cleaned at night.
    People handing your food rarely wear gloves.



    I have an entire manual that says the price of each thing for McDicks to make. They fuckin rip people off. It costs them 23 cents to make an Angus Bacon and Cheese. That shit sells for 5 bucks for the sandwich ALONE. Fuck those fascists.

  4. #19
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @lookin4chams I worked at McDicks for a month. Want some dirt on them?

    A ketchup packet costs 0.00014 cents for McDonalds to buy.
    A box of regular meat patties is 100-300$, there are 800 patties in each box. That's a massive profit.
    Nuggets are made from a green paste.
    Fry stations are only cleaned at night.
    People handing your food rarely wear gloves.



    I have an entire manual that says the price of each thing for McDicks to make. They fuckin rip people off. It costs them 23 cents to make an Angus Bacon and Cheese. That shit sells for 5 bucks for the sandwich ALONE. Fuck those fascists.
    man mcdonalds is just fucking up the food industry.. im sick and tired of their corporat attempts to make the cheapest sandwiches possible.. using some of the most harmfull hi out there just to make a 5 dollar profit from you... and no one can tell the difference when the food is hot...
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  5. #20
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    And this thread would be the reason that I hate McDonald's.


    Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status


  6. #21
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by melias16 View Post
    Everything @ mcdonalds tasted like shit -_-,i prefer my mom's home-made food /ftw

    Sometimes I rather Mcdicks then my mom's cooking

  7. #22
    xXBrokenBonezXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    come to australia
    they make the best maccas there

  8. #23
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    they super heat the apples pies here
    they are like thermonuclear





  9. #24
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    And this thread would be the reason that I hate McDonald's.
    Like seriously it wouldnt hurt to make better food.. and the shit schemes they do just to make a profit... they dont give a fuck about you.. all they want is money
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  10. #25
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hell f**k Mc'd Moms Mom's cooking

  11. #26
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    Like seriously it wouldnt hurt to make better food.. and the shit schemes they do just to make a profit... they dont give a fuck about you.. all they want is money
    I wouldn't care either
    Money> Giving a fuck

  12. #27
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    I wouldn't care either
    Money> Giving a fuck
    why do you always have something negative to say....
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  13. #28
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    why do you always have something negative to say....
    Not really negative.

    I'd rather have money then giving a fuck about ppl's health.
    They should know what there eating.

  14. #29
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    Not really negative.

    I'd rather have money then giving a fuck about ppl's health.
    They should know what there eating.
    no thats called scamming... in technical terms ya they should... but in humanitarian terms.. people should trust the people that make the food... and what everyones doing now is trusting a crook.. thats the whole F**kd up part about it
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  15. #30
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    no thats called scamming... in technical terms ya they should... but in humanitarian terms.. people should trust the people that make the food... and what everyones doing now is trusting a crook.. thats the whole F**kd up part about it
    Well if it is really bad McDonald's would have been shutdown already.
    I say it's the parents fault for not making good decision, you can easily buy something much better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Apple Pie
    By Mokou-Sama in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. McDonalds Drive-Thru Rap
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
  3. Apple - A new kind of crash.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:58 PM
  4. Ammo/Damage Box Values?
    By wooden_amulet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 03:55 AM
  5. Advanced Box Cut
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:00 PM