Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    lethalhuman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Party for gta 4 on.......

    Well i was thinking about having an online game of gta 4! anyone who has ps3 and has gta 4 and a mic... well u dont necessarily need a mic but it would be better. just add me as a friend on ps3!

    lethalhuman8 is my name :P

    post in this thread to join me



    me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

  2. #2
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
    Well i was thinking about having an online game of gta 4! anyone who has ps3 and has gta 4 and a mic... well u dont necessarily need a mic but it would be better. just add me as a friend on ps3!

    lethalhuman8 is my name :P

    post in this thread to join me
    Love how GTA went from a white guy,
    to a black guy.

    Kind of like politics.

  3. #3
    lethalhuman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Love how GTA went from a white guy,
    to a black guy.

    Kind of like politics.
    lol, true enough! xDD you wanna play?



    me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

  4. #4
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
    Well i was thinking about having an online game of gta 4! anyone who has ps3 and has gta 4 and a mic... well u dont necessarily need a mic but it would be better. just add me as a friend on ps3!

    lethalhuman8 is my name :P

    post in this thread to join me
    No ps3,

  5. #5
    lethalhuman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ouch, anyone else? lol? wow..



    me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. starwars / gta theme for my sig
    By ghostface in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:28 PM
  3. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  4. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM

Tags for this Thread