Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78
  1. #16
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    inb4CODVSBFragesession

  2. #17
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Even with Black Ops,the famas is definitely over powered,and ghost and second chance are so god damn annoying,while in battlefield,no annoying perks and the guns are for the most part balanced.

  3. #18
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Saidin View Post


    That's your opinion, personally I prefer CoD maps
    my opinion.

    ham.

    what is more realistic:
    Any of BF2 maps
    -
    Highrise

    Dude, shush

  4. #19
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    dude

    BC2's big maps - realistic

    cod 1x1 maps - my fridge




    codphags .
    Hating cus u couldnt buy cod

  5. #20
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    oh, and you can (idk and idgaf with wich per) see claymores and that shit

    good realistic game


    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Hating cus u couldnt buy cod
    I got / had all cods

    except 2, fuck ww ll games

  6. #21
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    The fact that quickscoping is now accepted in cod and maybe even will be in its own playlist kind of bothers me

  7. #22
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    All maps look realistic in both bfbc2 and cod bo (except nuketown). Most people prefer CoD because of the maps. When I first bought BFBC2 i would die before reaching the base because I didn't know any part of the map. If your really patient you would enjoy both but most people aren't and that's why cod is more popular stocking up $1b in the first few days

  8. #23
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The fact that quickscoping is now accepted in cod and maybe even will be in its own playlist kind of bothers me
    also quickscoping is HELLA realistic


    if you'd go in afganistand you'd quick scope, right?

    (not pointed @ you, night)

  9. #24
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    oh, and you can (idk and idgaf with wich per) see claymores and that shit

    good realistic game




    I got / had all cods

    except 2, fuck ww ll games
    hacker, from the green tier.
    .

  10. #25
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    All maps look realistic in both bfbc2 and cod bo (except nuketown). Most people prefer CoD because of the maps. When I first bought BFBC2 i would die before reaching the base because I didn't know any part of the map. If your really patient you would enjoy both but most people aren't and that's why cod is more popular stocking up $1b in the first few days
    no.

    CoD - tryhard kids
    BF - P4F 18+

  11. #26
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    All maps look realistic in both bfbc2 and cod bo (except nuketown). Most people prefer CoD because of the maps. When I first bought BFBC2 i would die before reaching the base because I didn't know any part of the map. If your really patient you would enjoy both but most people aren't and that's why cod is more popular stocking up $1b in the first few days
    I've never heard anyone say"I LIKE COD CAUSE OF THE MAPS" so idk what the fuck you're talking about.


    IMO people prefer CoD over BF because it is the easier game,not much skill needed while battlefield has a learning curve.

  12. #27
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    dude

    BC2's big maps - realistic

    cod 1x1 maps - my fridge




    codphags .
    I Agree lmao.

  13. #28
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    btw OP, dont forget to mention vechs.

    In COD you call in airstrike.
    In BF you ARE airstrike.

  14. #29
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


    also quickscoping is HELLA realistic


    if you'd go in afganistand you'd quick scope, right?

    (not pointed @ you, night)
    I would try to yea, if some1 was at like 10 meters distance. Not gonna hardscope if i only have few time to save my life

  15. #30
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I would try to yea, if some1 was at like 10 meters distance. Not gonna hardscope if i only have few time to save my life
    I would just pull out a pistol since it's a quick switch

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steam Games Not Working
    By lazydude1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:39 AM
  2. HOW NOT TO GET YOUR COMPUTER FUCKED UP
    By Slyth in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. How not to get banned by k2
    By malin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. how not to get caught
    By gavone26 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 09:24 AM