Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    U mean the other way around???
    Errr meant BO instead of mw3

  2. #47
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    mw2 - bugs - op weapons + better ks system + more maps + way better spec ops + diff guns/perks + slightly better graphics = happy jakob.
    ^^ This. And I'm not being a fanboy. I'm getting both games. And I'll play both because I enjoy both because of different reasons.

  3. #48
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Me too,gonna play MW3 whenever i get frustrated on BF3 or just get when i get bored

  4. #49
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    After reading this I have concluded never to listen to your opinions again. Ever. Whilst I breath. And even after that.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  5. #50
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


    Cuz you're codphag.

    You got 1 pixel maps in cod

    I play both, and i can tell that bf OWNZ cod
    Cuz you're a bcphag.

    Actually both games are good, for different reasons. I like cod better simply because more of my friends play it, but the people in mpgh1 like bfbc2 better because they all player together. It's who you play with, not what you play.

  6. #51
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Cuz you're a bcphag.

    Actually both games are good, for different reasons. I like cod better simply because more of my friends play it, but the people in mpgh1 like bfbc2 better because they all player together. It's who you play with, not what you play.
    It's not just that. CoD is not as objective-oriented as BC2 and unless you're complete garbo (which OP most likely is) you can easily jack any vehicle and cross that map quite fast.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  7. #52
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Cuz you're a bcphag.

    Actually both games are good, for different reasons. I like cod better simply because more of my friends play it, but the people in mpgh1 like bfbc2 better because they all player together. It's who you play with, not what you play.
    You play crossfire.

    that should explain everything

  8. #53
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Where is Black ops?

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  9. #54
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    You play crossfire.

    that should explain everything
    CF is a f2p rip off CS, which is quite a good game. And regardless, CF is better than AVA at any rate, practically 99.9% of players and clans in AVA are complete garbo.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  10. #55
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    CF is a f2p rip off CS, which is quite a good game. Better than AVA at any rate.
    I dont even play AVA anymore

    and AVA -/- cs rip off, like cf

    It's unoriginal.

  11. #56
    crietenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the heart of it all.
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I disagree, I find it easier to play honestly, and it is much more like war on a larger scale.
    Honestly in my opinion if you play COD and totally own newbs, and can't even register with BFBC2 you are not worthy of FPS gameplay in general.

    Keep in mind that Delta force 2, battle field are the roots of all modern FPS.
    If at first you don't succeed. Try, try again.


    Remember to thank me If I helped you in any way.

  12. #57
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    I dont even play AVA anymore

    and AVA -/- cs rip off, like cf

    It's unoriginal.
    AVA is a generic FPS made on UE, it isn't even a ripoff, it's a goddamn mod of UT if that's how you see things. And CS >>>>>>>> CF >>>>>>>> AVA.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  13. #58
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    AVA is a generic FPS made on UE, it isn't even a ripoff, it's a goddamn mod of UT if that's how you see things. And CS >>>>>>>> CF >>>>>>>> AVA.
    Wich engine cf uses?

  14. #59
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    assassins creed brotherhood was a great game. dont know what you talking about. only bad thing was the repetitiveness

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
    Where is Black ops?
    hopefully dead in a ditch somewhere cuz that game blows.
    Last edited by Swiftdude; 08-27-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    Still love you Giggletron


  15. #60
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


    Wich engine cf uses?
    CF uses the Lithtech engine

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steam Games Not Working
    By lazydude1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:39 AM
  2. HOW NOT TO GET YOUR COMPUTER FUCKED UP
    By Slyth in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. How not to get banned by k2
    By malin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. how not to get caught
    By gavone26 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 09:24 AM