Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
  1. #61
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    oh im so scared. really? UR telling me that im going to get banned for insulting/flaming u? UR the asshole that irl steals shit and does drugs, while i have a job and work for the food i put on my table, and the things i buy (not steal, unlike u). fucking hypocrite.
    I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me. I did not say you were going to be banned i clearly stated if you (implicating anybody) breaks a rule then you get punished for it. simple. now go back to your job and work and get off the internet, you're obviously too retarded for it.

  2. #62
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me. I did not say you were going to be banned i clearly stated if you (implicating anybody) breaks a rule then you get punished for it. simple. now go back to your job and work and get off the internet, you're obviously too retarded for it.
    1. "I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me." Bitch, please. i dont give a flying fuck about u. i fucking hate u and ppl like u, so y would i type properly to make u happy? i should type as bad as possible.
    2. "while you're addressing me." wow get off ur fucking high horse, u stupid piece of shit in a flaming bag.
    3. i dont care. u still meant that i could get banned for it, but irl u r the dirtbag that steals shit and does drugs. u lowlife bum.
    4. hypocrite. im not the retard here. u r, obviously.


  3. #63
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    1. "I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me." Bitch, please. i dont give a flying fuck about u. i fucking hate u and ppl like u, so y would i type properly to make u happy? i should type as bad as possible.
    2. "while you're addressing me." wow get off ur fucking high horse, u stupid piece of shit in a flaming bag.
    3. i dont care. u still meant that i could get banned for it, but irl u r the dirtbag that steals shit and does drugs. u lowlife bum.
    4. hypocrite. im not the retard here. u r, obviously.

    Why are you so mad?
    Is it that hes stealing stuff ?
    FTP!

  4. #64
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    1. "I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me." Bitch, please. i dont give a flying fuck about u. i fucking hate u and ppl like u, so y would i type properly to make u happy? i should type as bad as possible.
    2. "while you're addressing me." wow get off ur fucking high horse, u stupid piece of shit in a flaming bag.
    3. i dont care. u still meant that i could get banned for it, but irl u r the dirtbag that steals shit and does drugs. u lowlife bum.
    4. hypocrite. im not the retard here. u r, obviously.
    oh lawy i am so sorry to have offended you. now get off the internet you're sounding like a 13 year old on her period.

  5. #65
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    oh lawy i am so sorry to have offended you. now get off the internet you're sounding like a 13 year old on her period.
    oh yeah talking about ur job and how u work for the things u buy is TOTALLY what a 13 yr old talks about.
    /sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post

    Why are you so mad?
    Is it that hes stealing stuff ?
    personal experiences, and because he does that, drugs, and who knows what else.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 08-30-2011 at 07:39 PM.


  6. #66
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    oh yeah talking about ur job and how u work for the things u buy is TOTALLY what a 13 yr old talks about.
    /sarcasm.



    personal experiences, and because he does that, drugs, and who knows what else.
    self induced rage is not a good thing, I recommend you go see a doctor.

  7. #67
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    self induced rage is not a good thing, I recommend you go see a doctor.
    im not even raging. and its not self-induced. ugh, retards these days...


  8. #68
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    im not even raging. and its not self-induced. ugh, retards these days...
    oh that's right, I miss one hyphen and I'm a retard. While you're there using single slang words.

  9. #69
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    oh that's right, I miss one hyphen and I'm a retard. While you're there using single slang words.
    wow. i wasnt talking about ur fucking grammar. ur just proving my point that ur the retard.

    here ill spell it out for ya: i was talking about u calling my "rage" self-induced.


  10. #70
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    wow. i wasnt talking about ur fucking grammar. ur just proving my point that ur the retard.

    here ill spell it out for ya: i was talking about u calling my "rage" self-induced.
    I seriously don't see how you could possibly be thinking you're winning this argument when you don't even spell correctly.

  11. #71
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    I seriously don't see how you could possibly be think you're winning this argument when you don't even spell correctly.
    wow. y u such a grammar nazi?

    seriously y do u care bout my grammar? its not like my grammar that i use everywhere is like this. only on the internet.


  12. #72
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    wow. y u such a grammar nazi?

    seriously y do u care bout my grammar? its not like my grammar that i use everywhere is like this. only on the internet.
    Grammar =/= Spelling

    you just made yourself look stupid.

  13. #73
    DisturbedA7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Modding Section + Minecraft section
    Posts
    1,382
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post


    Grammar =/= Spelling

    you just made yourself look stupid.
    no u did. grammar includes spelling.

    grammar: spelling, punctuation, capitization, etc.

    dumbass.

    and btw, the cpu form of "does not equal" is: !=


  14. #74
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    1. "I'd appreciate some proper spelling while you're addressing me." Bitch, please. i dont give a flying fuck about u. i fucking hate u and ppl like u, so y would i type properly to make u happy? i should type as bad as possible.
    2. "while you're addressing me." wow get off ur fucking high horse, u stupid piece of shit in a flaming bag.
    3. i dont care. u still meant that i could get banned for it, but irl u r the dirtbag that steals shit and does drugs. u lowlife bum.
    4. hypocrite. im not the retard here. u r, obviously.
    Stuff a dick in it you whiny ass bitch.

    Stop harassing my client.

  15. #75
    Lmsjr1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Amused
    Inb4copsseedis
    My Mods
    Roulette WheelX
    No Smoke ModX
    Clear Infected ScreenX
    Colorful SmokeX
    Anywhere Bomb Defuse ModX
    Colored Knife Crosshair ModX

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast