Thread: Should I skip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Last year, I used to skip this one class and had skipped more class days than I attended and I still managed to get over 3.2 GPA on that class.

    Gotta love when professors upload Powerpoint notes online.
    No the point is that here peeps leave lessons whenever they want. There are dudes who leaves via the main school's door. No1 says anything. The school's staff allows that, but they do not allow us to skip 1 lesson of art. -.-

  2. #17
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Go to everyday.
    unless you want to fuck up your life.

  3. #18
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Knoxville View Post
    Go to everyday.
    unless you want to fuck up your life.
    Or unless you live in Albania.

  4. #19
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Dont skip youll be a day behind

  5. #20
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Intro classes are skippable. Pretty much all classes are skippable unless they are math/science and upper courses.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #21
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Show up to class for the first 15 minutes. That way you can get a syllabus and your prof will let you know if you have any pop quizzes coming up. I'm a 2L and our profs are pretty lax but we show up to class each day rain sleet or shine because they love fucking you over with random quizzes that are about 40% of your grade without warning. Purchasing text books for my classes is another story.

  7. #22
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Show up to class for the first 15 minutes. That way you can get a syllabus and your prof will let you know if you have any pop quizzes coming up. I'm a 2L and our profs are pretty lax but we show up to class each day rain sleet or shine because they love fucking you over with random quizzes that are about 40% of your grade without warning. Purchasing text books for my classes is another story.
    They upload the syllabus along with other notes/assignments/homeworks online in a forum (moodle) and the syllabus also has all the dates of the class days and what we'll be doing on those days.
    Last edited by Ian; 08-31-2011 at 04:37 PM.

  8. #23
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    They upload the syllabus along with other notes/assignments/homeworks online in a forum (moodle) and the syllabus also has all the dates of the class days and what we'll be doing on those days.
    Mine do as well but we have mock trials and the dates can be pushed around due to opening and closings statements, evidence and derp. Just go to class nigga it's not like you have anything amazing to do instead.

  9. #24
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Have fun not getting a syllabus and missing out on stuff.



  10. #25
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Have fun not getting a syllabus and missing out on stuff.
    Hey Matty, Read the other posts first. Dummy!!

  11. #26
    Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Tori Black
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Asleep


    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. should we REMOVE THE EDIT BUTTON?
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
  2. What mp3 player should I get
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 03:15 PM
  3. Couple sites you should check out!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. You should of used Diet...
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:05 AM
  5. You should..
    By xterminator in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:37 AM